Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi I’m Melissa. I’m from Turkey Istanbul. I’m a chef and english is my second language. In couple of moths I will move to Boston MA. I would like meet new people.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Melissa,  welcome . You’ll find just that many friends in an environment where all can enjoy our femininity without judgement. A beautiful place with wonderful people like yourself. Happy meeting you and looking forward to seeing you around here.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Welcome Melissa. I don’t think you will have any problem finding friends in Boston. Welcome to the USA too

Lisa

Anonymous

Welcome aboard Melissa

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Melissa,

Welcome to CDH and also a welcome to Massachsuetts!  Boston is my home city and though I no longer live there still hold it dear to my heart.  As you spend time on CDH and chat, read posts, share your story, you will find a lot of support and friendship.  I am sure you will be able to make connections in the Boston area.

Hugs,

Michelle

Welcome Melissa.

Hi Melissa, thanks for joining us, feel free to have a good look around the site, take care!

Fiona xxx

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?