Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Ladies, I’m Michelle from Cape Town. Very nervous but also very excited. Started a new chapter in my life this year as I finally start to allow myself to follow my heart. Divorced at the start of the year and suddenly realize that I have not really been true to myself up to now.

Can’t wait to make new friends and looking forward to my new life.

Michelle

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Michelle :   welcome it is so nice to  meet you. Sorry to hear about your start this year but I’m happy to hear things are smoothing out. Being who you want to be is such a wonderful feeling , to express one’s self and now with same mined gals . All here to chat and share our experiences and to offer advice and most of all comfort and support.  Can’t wait to make friends? Well we’re all hear to meet and would love to connect.  So relax love, kick off those heels and enjoy this site and the many ladies thats here. And yes embrace this new beginning of life  and know we’re all here traveling together.  Very happy to meet you and love to chat anytime. 🌹

Thanks Stephanie & Paulette

This is such a lovely site and everyone is so kind and friendly, I can’t wait to start chatting and making friends.

Thanks again

M

Hi Michelle,

Welocome! I’ve only been a member for a very, very short time but everyone is soooo wonderful. I thought I’d made the worst mistake of my life but it’s been nothing but wonderful. If I can help in any way, please contact me.

Ahava,

Paulette

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?