Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Nancy
      Lady

Hello, please allow me to re-introduce myself. I’ve been around a couple years as Birel. But, I’ve been exploring new feminine names, and like the sound and feel of Nancy.

The new me finally has a real profile picture! I’ve also updated my profile a bit. I guess my biggest change in there is that I’m officially no longer married. It’s a painful thing for me, but it is what it is.

On a more positive note, I’ve taken advantage of several pride activities this month to get out dressed. And that’s been really nice.

I have this habit of kind of blurring the boundaries between masculine and feminine, where I’ll kind of partially dress, but not full out trying to pass as female. And I’ve been doing that a lot more lately too. I went to church yesterday in my orange short shorts, a yellow t-shirt, gladiator sandals, and a white cap. And interestingly, I visited with various people there, and no one even mentioned my attire. It feels nice to be yourself and be accepted regardless how you are expressing yourself!

Nancy, the non-binary formerly known as Birel ❤️

Hi Nancy,

Congratulations on your name change.  Good luck on your journey.

Alice

Hi Nancy!
      Congratulations on your new name. I love it!
      Love and hugs from Stephanie ❤️

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Congratulations on your new name… and welcome back sweetie.  Continue on your journey here and look up some old friends… wonderful having you again..

Stephanie 🌷

Anonymous

Congrats on the new name, Nancy. It sounds really sweet. Sorry to hear about your new status, but also glad that it seems to be allowing you to blossom!

Hugz’n kisses

Corinne

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Congrats on the new name, Nancy. Sorry to hear of the marriage, hope things are still going well with the kids.
      As you read I have made some huge strides in coming out and going out myself. Planning on having my nails done on Thurs in preparation for my class reunion in 10 days. Embarassed my granddaughter a few hours ago, she asked me to bring her wallet to the pool so brought it over to her without changing clothes (I have been dressed in fem for the last 24 hours).
      Hope you are finding what you need/want as far as dressing goes.

. Casasie

Nancy
        Lady

Thanks, Cassie! Yeah, it’s been a roller coaster, but I’m trying to figure out my new normal. And I seem to have gotten a certain kind of peace from it being finalized. It’s hard to explain, but sometimes it’s easier to deal with bad news than the unknown.
        You have been doing a great job pushing past your comfort zone! Hope you have a good time at the reunion. So have you been getting out to the bars at all lately?
        Nancy

Cassie Jayson
          Duchess

Only went once a few weeks ago. Family issues have kept me at home taking care of my granddaughter. would you like to meet up for a talk, have some time off for two and half weeks??

Cassie

Welcome. I love the name Nancy it’s beautiful.  A friend of mine from high school was named Nancy she was a cheerleader and I was so jealous of her in that uniform every foot ball game. 😁

I am new here but I am glad you are here.

Susan

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Nancy

Congratulations on your name change, and welcome back!

Hugs,

Lara

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?