Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey Everybody, I’m Jacqui! I’ve been experimenting with crossdressing since I was 8 years old but I never had the stability to commit 🙁 . However I’m now in a position at age 24 to finally commit. I’m currently in the process of buying all the essentials Clothes, Make up Breast forms etc. So, its gonna be a long process cuz starting from scratch is expensive. I’m excited to start my journey to being fabulous   I hope its as exciting as I Imagine it to be!!! I’m probably gonna need lots of help feminizing so feel free to tell me all your tips and tricks. also YALL CUTE

Love, Jacqueline Françoise LaMontagne

You will love it here, I am 72 just getting back into crossing. Is it wonderful? Have a good time here.

Anonymous

Welcome, Jacqui.  Congratulations on starting your journey.  Enjoy it.  I’m sure you’ll find plenty of help and support from the girls here.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jacqui  welcome  ,  happy to have you join with us.  Certainly a place to discover cross dressing and learn if there really is more to this.  Our ladies here are fabulous in helping out, from advice to tips on improving ones self to the emotional feelings we are experiencing .Make friendships and feel free to contact us if there’s anything that you may need. Happy to meet you and enjoy being part of a community that cares.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hey Jacqui,

You’ll find loads of knowledge, tips and tricks here. Plus a lot of friendly and supportive people to boot.

Jessica.

Hi Jacqui,

It can indeed be expensive.   But if that’s a concern you can always remind yourself, It can get really expensive if your not careful.  😅

Welcome to the site, and kisses hun.  💋

Hi Jacqui,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hello Jacqui.

Welcome to CDH….

Hugs,

Natasha💋

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Jacqui!

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Welcome Jacqueline, what a lovely name.  So happy you decided to shed your shackles and jump in with us here.  You couldn’t have chosen a better place to join in with.  CDH has such a variety of great ladies to learn from and share with.  All under an umbrella of safety so we can all really just let our hair down and enjoy ourselves.  Glad to meet you Jacqui!

Stevie

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?