Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi, I’ve just joined.  I’m mostly hoping to find places to dress in the Palm Springs area and would also like to find a CD friendly makeup artist.  Any leads anyone?  Thank You!

Jackie
      Ambassador

Welcome to your new home Sabrina. If you need assistance trying to find your way throughout the site please give me a holla.. I’m Jackie btw, I’m an ambassador and run some awesome groups you can check int joining. K well again welcome, hope to chat sometime…..

Anonymous

Welcome,

Lisa

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sabrina welcome to cdh . Browse through our site and in time you might meet someone near where you live and learn about venues you are looking for  . Girls here are wonderful in helping in so many ways . So have fun exploring , there’s so much that learned .

Stephanie 🌹

hi sabrina, welcome to our site. I am sure you will find many answers to your questions here. you could always post in the forums and ask there too 🙂 . nice to have you on board with us. enjoy yourself!

fiona xxx

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?