Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi I’m Georgina from Suffolk in the UK

Hey Georgina, it’s cool that you found this site.  The girls here are great, friendly and helpful. There are many different levels of xdressing and here they all can be found.  Hugs – Terrisa

Hi, I am also new to this site and just want to say hello to everyone.

Howdy…….Georgina and Jo!  Welcome to CDH sweeties!  All the girls here are very friendly and helpful in all ways. We all love to chat. My door is always open…….do drop by, come on in and set a spell….lets get to know each other. No subject is too off base for me.

Hugs………

Lady Veronica

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Georgina  welcome happy you are here .as you will find this place is amazing with so much to do and ladies here to help in everyway. So stay warm from those nasty weather days over there  and be with us enjoying each other’s company. Oh’ by the way I’m from Canada it’s now snowing so winter has arrived, and I’ll be here at cdh  also from the nasty, hee!hee! Love seeing you here and love chatting any time. 🌹

Hi I am Brienna from Ohio.  I am new and can use all the advice I can get, still secretly dressing but I love my femme side.

Welcome Georgia to CDH. You’ll get all the help and support  you need here.

I’m in Norfolk.

Please feel free to message me any time

Masie x

Hi Masie thanks for the welcome. One of my biggest problems is getting femme shoes, just wondered if you knew anywhere? I’m drab size 9.

Hey Georgina, your in the UK so you are generally the same size in women’s but I have read that you may want to go up a half size.  Been doing extensive research on the subject myself.  Hope that helps.

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH  come join our chats in public chat room and meet other wonderful ladies

Anonymous

Hi Georgina, just signed up as well and also from the UK. Hope you are well hun. x Jaime

Hi Georgina,

Welcome, so very nice to meet you!!!!

Love and hugs,

Lanna

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?