• This topic has 15 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Lane Reed
      Lady

Hi everyone, my name is Lane, I’m 22 and have been interested in cross dressing for a while. Ever since I was a young boy I was curious about cross dressing, I’d always sneak into my sisters room when she was away and play dress up with her clothes. I was hooked on dressing girly form the first moment I  put on a pair of her panties. When I got older I was able to buy my own panties and didn’t have to steal my sisters. Now I have several dresses and cute outfits for myself and love dressing up in my free time.
      This was just a quick summary about me I hope I can meet others on this website.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lane  welcome . You’ll find just that  many friends in an environment where all can enjoy our femininity without judgement. A beautiful place with wonderful people like yourself. Get all doll up and enjoy mixing right here. Girls here love to chat and make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving with a dream looking forward. In time find others maybe close but always around and with some develope wonderful friendships. Happy to have you here and now enjoy all that we are. Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi Lane

Welcome from Harrow (UK).. x

This site is fantastic, everyone seems so friendly.

Hi, hello, and welcome to CDH! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Welcome it is a great site

Hi Lane,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Lane!

Kay Seale
      Lady

Hi Lane

Hi Lane, Teralynn here. Sorry it took so long for me to welcome you I am very busy these days. This is a wonderful on line community for a young crossdresser to be a part of. So many questions you might have. So many wonderful stories you can read. So many friends you can make. I see by your profile picture that you like pink. So do I. I think you will like being a member. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Lane Reed
        Lady

Thank you for making me feel so welcomed🥰. And yes I LOVE PINK😍😍

Hi lane There are so many of us that did that same thing. There is nothing wrong with wanting to feel cute and pretty ask any cis girl. Some of us just want to feel that way for a day and others want to do it all the time but can not or will not because of societies rules that boys should not want to feel or dress pretty.  You are not alone in those feelings. and there is nothing wrong with you with having those feelings So just enjoy reading and please share your feelings ,thoughts and idea’s. Welcome Stephanie

Alice Black
      Duchess

Lane,

Welcome to CDH. I am Alice Black. I am also a new member and in my short time here I have made a lot of friends and had great conversations. You will be able to make a lot of friends here too. Again welcome.

Alice Black

Lane Reed
      Lady

Thank you so much for your kind words I have felt so welcomed joining this group

Anonymous

Hi Lane , big , warm welcome to you , hope you enjoy yourself as I do , Tiff 💐💐

Hi Lane, I’m Sable. I’m new here too, pleased to meet you!

Anonymous

Welcome from Harrow in the UK..xx

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?