Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone, I’m Amanda and I just love to dress like a woman.

Hello Amanda how are you and like to welcome you to the site. I am a newbie also and I love dressing up when I can

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Amanda and welcome to CDH.  If that’s the case you are in very good company here!  Don’t we all have that favorite dress, or 10.  Lol.  Nice to have you join us here, hope you get settled in soon and can enjoy all this site has to offer – and it offers a lot!🙂

Stevie

I am new here, have been buying clothes, love the feel of them. You will love it here, I have read and learned a lot here.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Amanda   welcome,  your  now part of a wonderful place to express yourself to who you would love to be. That lady deep inside and with the company of many caring and understanding gals who can help you with everything from dressing to makeup and all in between. So start enjoying all that we have and in a community that really supports and accepting for everyone. Very nice to meet you and have a wonderful journey ahead.

Stephanie 🌹

rhonda
      Lady

Hi Amanda

Welcome to CDH  where we have the same love

Rhonda xoxo

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Hi Amanda,

Welcome to one of the most fun sites on the internet.

Hi Amanda,

Welcome to CDH.  It’s nice to meet you.

Alice

Gail
      Lady

Amenda, I really know what you mean—be happy and dress girly.

Love

Gail

Welcome Amanda!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?