Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I would love some help

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Justia

welcome, happy you have join our site. This is a place of knowledge and help you to better understand all that is confusing to you.

To explore, to learn all about your passions. Many beautiful ladies here all willing to offer advice and encouragement to help make your journey fulfilling. Looking for friends many here to meet and always willing to share stories and experiences. It a wonderful place to start your search to heaven. Very nice to meet you and if ever needing anything or questions please be free to PM me. Love to help.
      Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hello Justia

Welcome to CDH.

I am sure ladies on this site will be able to help you.

Jessica

Anonymous

Hello Justia
      What can we try to help with? Trust me you’re not alone and someone here has some advice or encouragement to offer up.

Hi Justin,

Welcome to CDH!

Alice

Hi Justia, welcome to the CDH family. Like Kathleen has said little bits of shopping here and there and you’ll soon have all you need. Shopping is the fun but too, think I’m a shipoholic. Rome wasn’t built in a day honey so give yourself time. I’d say the essentials that I personally need are;

1. A bust. I use pocket bras with inserts. Stockings filled with rice/lentils work well as inserts while trying to figure out your size. After that silicon feels amazing.
      2. A wig. A wig that suits you face shape. I’d stay with in 1-2 shaded of you natural hair colour.

After that the world is your ouster. Stockings feel fab but you need a garter. tights do the job but dont feel as nice. Sizing wise for clothes the internet may have to help you translate from m-f sizes. Im a men’s 32″ legs so fit most UK size 12s, and because of my wider shoulders and longer arms have to go up a size to 14 for top. You’ll probably have to do the same as women have shorter arms and less shoulders than men. Luckily shoe size are the same. Heels feel fab honey. Just start small.

Makeup wise I’ve just started myself and need to buy stuff still.

Think the basics are;

Moisturiser, foundation, blinders and blushes, lipstick and eye shadow/mascara. I’ve been dressing for 2 months and just started on make up.

The most important thing honey is that you’re happy and comfortable. Just do what you can and take your time.

If you ever have any questions honey feel free to post them or ask me, I check the site multiple times a day. Can’t wait to get to know you more.

Love love Trish

What help do you need?

Araminta.

Hello Justia  welcome to C.D.H.   hope that the  girls that sent you a message will help you out on what you need and size.   for shoes i seen on line the difference is 1.5 bigger then female size so if you are a size 7 in men’s try a 8.5 shoe., bras that is all depending on what size boob you would like to have, nylons they is a size chat on them before you buy. panties are about the same as men’s size, but maybe you would try a size 1 bigger then what you wear.   wigs a shade darker or lighter, and maybe hair a little longer. dresses and skirts, look at the size chart before you add to cart, if you buy on line. well hope this will help you out and welcome to this wonderful site.  I have added you to my friends list

Good point! Learn your ‘feminine’ sizes. It is not easy as they vary from country to country, manufacturer to manufacturer, store to store. Much is trial and error. So don’t by expensive stuff at first but do try to buy quality.

Araminta.

yes u r right about that. need to try on first if you can.   if nay one says  something just say its for wife and she is the same size and want to make sure you have the right size.  it is different in company name and what county you life in.    For New York I take a size 6 in men’s and I wear a size 7 in female shoes.

Anonymous

I did that for years telling the sales floor ladies I was shopping for my wife. But it still was hard to enjoy myself. So I started keeping photos of myself on my phone as Katie, when someone would ask me if I needed help I would show them a picture of Katie and their look on their face was priceless. They would say no way! That’s not you! Then they would help me, they even told me they would let me try on stuff even if I wasn’t dressed. It opened a lot of doors for me when shopping worked like a charm. I miss people, and shopping…

wow that is great,  wish I could do that and shop and show the sales person a pic of me dressed up and see what she would say or reaction.  maybe I would get the same thing as you did. but it is a rush feeling in ladies department shopping for a dress or bra, panties, nylons, then make up and perfume department.

Welcome Justia!

Well I don’t have any makeup or any clothes but a couple of pair of panties I don’t know anything

Kathleen
      Duchess

Hi Justia
      Just relax,girl! You already know we’re here to support you. A little bit of this and a little bit of that and next thing you know you’ll have three dressers full of stuff and no room for the next Amazon delivery.
      Please stay in contact here…can’t wait to see your first pics!

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Kathleen.
      Prudence
      Ambassador

Justia, that is where so many of us started. You will build a wardrobe. Hugs

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?