Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Im a bi mtf cd who currently wears undergarments but would like to fully crossdress from time to time. i would also like some help on storage for my clothing, wigs makeup n breast forms so i can secretly pull it out when i need too. i live in Fargo ND and do travel to Minneapolis MN and i know there are adult shops that sell some cd stuff. my main concern is learning how to walk, talk, put on makeup n clothes properly from a real person near me.

Welcome I am new as well and find life is more complicated with this same issue.

Anonymous

You have plenty of resources here that can help out. Everyone here has great knowledge of CD.

Makeup, youll have to practice constantly until you get comfortable enough to be satisfied.

Clothing, you can really get any place. From garage sales, tgrift shops, even great places like Debshops, Catherine’s, ect.

Wigs pretty much the same. I got my brunette one from yandy.com and my red one from the Wish app. Wish prices are very reasonable.

Voice training, there is a course, costs 127 dollars, but you can find free info on the net.

Hope that sheads some light

Welcome to CDH 😌

Danika
      Lady

Well, as Shawna said, there are plenty of resources out there.  CD Heaven has a lot of info provided that you can draw upon.  As far as make-up goes, you can go to the Este Lauder, Lancôme, Rimmel or any of the other make-up companies and they all have videos to show you what to do.  As far as wigs go, you can go into any of the wig shops and most of them would be glad to help you chose the right wig for your face shape and for how much you want to spend.  The same goes for picking out your lingerie, clothes and having your nails done.  They are all looking to make money and yours is just as good as any other girls.  As far as lingerie goes, I find Victoria’s Secret extremely helpful.  They are always eager to help.  I go to Dressbarn, Belks, Macy’s and any of the other Department store for my clothes and makeup.  DSW shoes is an excellent place to shop for shoes either in person or online.  When I couldn’t let my secret about feeling feminine stay bottled up inside anymore, I finally came out to my wife.  When I first told her about my inner woman, she was shocked, angry and had the 500 questions for me.   It took about 1/2 hour but she calmed down and we calmly talked about it.  I went out to the living room to watch TV and she came out of our bedroom and handed me 3 pair of panties and told me to start wearing panties all the time to see if that is what I really wanted.  We took things slow and easy over a period of several months as far as me wearing womens clothing.  We bought me things a little bit at a time and now I have a full wardrobe and all the makeup I will ever need.  I spend about 90% of my time as a woman and love every minute of it.  So what all this actually boils down to is to be patient, honest to your S/O and to keep practicing your walk, voice, mannerisms and everything else to make you become the woman that you want to be.

Hi Josie and WELCOME to CDH.  I see that the girls are sending lots of information already and I hope this is answering many of your questions. Never fear to ask us girls questions….we are here to help smooth the way on your journey. My door is always open too…..just come on in and pull up a chair, sweetie.

Amazon Kindle has a lot of free books available on all aspects of cross dressing and if you have an e-book….the world is their for you. Just ignore some of the “trashy books” they are of no help and present a very poor picture of our group. I also advise visiting Lucille Sorella site….she has loads of videos and courses.

Look forward to hearing more about you….don’t forget…..need anything…who are you c going to call….me!

Dame Veronica

U got this

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?