Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

First of all, I’m so glad to be here.  This community seems to be exactly what I would like to be a part of.  The support, friendship and acceptance is obvious and universal.

I’m 41 and have just started dressing.  Now, that’s not to say I haven’t been interested in it for a long time.  I clearly remember the first time I saw a pair of stocking and panties on the bathroom floor and thought “I wonder what it would be like to try THOSE on?”.  My face was flushed and i just KNEW i had to try it.  Fast forward 30 or so years and I’m just now fulfilling that need.

I’m happily married but know this MUST be a part of my life.  I’m not sure if my wife will accept me as Nicole or not, but I feel like I have to get to know Nicole before I can make that determination.  In other words, I’m not sure if I’ll ever come out to my wife, but I know I owe it to myself to find ‘ME’ first.   I hope that makes sense.

I look forward to getting to know you-all a lot better.  My hope is that you find me approachable, honest and genuine.

All the best,

Nicole Jane

Hi Nicole,

welcome to the group

Martina

Maria Darlov (KGB)
      Managing Ambassador

That makes perfect sense Nicole. We are glad you found us and very happy to have you as a part of our family.
      We are here for you if you need any advice.

Hugs,
      Maria

Anonymous

Hi Nicole very nice to meet you, I was in Texas form 2009 to 2013 not far from you in the town of Greenville, I hope the weather is not being to harsh on you this year I look forward to meeting you and getting to know one another I spend alot of my time here in Chat but Im slowly breaking  my routine. I View everyone here as a sister to me so welcome to CDH my Sister

The Wabbit aka as Sharron

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Welcome :  Nicole yes here you are among friends. The ladies here have so much to offer,  there advice and encouragement are second to none. You ask and we will be there to answer  . Happy  your with us. 🌹

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?