Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Just another new girl around here. Longtime covert crossdresser, but out to my loving and supportive wife. Looking to come out to others and step out into the world. I’m in my 50s but wife says I’m pretty 😉 I’m scared but excited, and wifey pushes me (gently) to be all I am. I identify as bigender, so I’m not at all uncomfortable in boy mode and transitioning doesn’t make sense for me; I just want to be more accepting of myself in the full range of my expression. I hope that makes sense!

Hi Nikki,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Nikki, from another Seattle area girl, now living in Arizona. We lived on the East side (Redmond, North Bend and Snohomish) for over forty-five years before moving here to Arizona about six years ago. I miss the beauty of the PNW, but NOT the rain and gloomy weather! We are in a minority having wives who accept our passion to explore our feminine side. All I know is it has made it so much easier to enjoy myself as Paulette. We even have photos of us dressed as dance hall girls on the wall of our old west themed guest room. (We let visitors guess who the blonde is!) I too enjoy the ‘duality’ of my nature and I find the more time I spend as Paulette, the more gentle, understanding and loving I am becoming. I guess she is good for me. I look forward to hearing how your journey is going. By the way, I am still a Seahawks fan! Hugs, Paulette

Hi Nikki nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open  arms into our home as well as yours now also..  With a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from ask many questions from the many ladies here .. Congrats on having a supportive wife as many here myself included do also it helps with our girly life and as my wife says there are two of you so two thirds of the house chores are you girls ha ha really didnt see that coming .. Have fun girlfriend and as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to make long lasting friendships with and best of all girl we all are just a simple click away .. Again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Howdy, neighbor! I’m in Burien! Maybe we could meet for coffee sometime. Welcome to CDH!
      Fredrika Jones

Anonymous

We are glad to have you welcome to the site

It certainly does, Nikki. You are so fortunate to have such a supportive SO.

Hi Nikki welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m sorry i can’t step out into the world with you I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to you who will help you take that first step into the big wide world, it’s nice that you have the backing of your wife on your journey,

I’m still in the closet to my wife, I’m not sure what her reaction would be if i came out to her,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Anonymous

Hi Nikki
        Sounds normal to all of us. Biggest and best is having a loving, supportive wife 😍. First ventures out are scary and fabulously exciting as you’ll find out. Enjoy and have fun.
        Hugs Ginger

Hi Nikki
      Welcome to CDH I am a mature life long CD look forward to chatting sometime.
      Best Wishes
      Sarah xx

Thank you all for your generosity and kindness! I am humbled.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Nikki isn’t it wonderful when you have support from someone so close  to ones heart . Having your wife’s acceptance certainly makes this journey most fulfilling. I too enjoy this but with full agreement as she needs to be a important  part in these decisions.

To prepare for the possibility of venturing out is one that many of us try to accomplish. It’s certainly a big step, one of determination and     courage , one where confiniance is needed to pursue a dream that we hold deep inside each and everyone of us. Being here at Cdh with its wealth of information and our wonderful and understanding ladies really help me to follow that dream and just a month ago it became reality.

Get comfortable and start browsing our wonderful site and explore  more about yourself , open up  your true feelings and discover  where your paths may lead. Meet many of our ladies who love to offer their advice and tips to better your understanding in our love for dressing. You now have many here too to enjoy expressing yourself with  total acceptance and a confinance to explore more. Happy to welcome you and enjoy your time with us.

Stephanie 🌹

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?