• This topic has 8 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hey! I’m Petra! I’m 19 from New York, USA. I’m pretty new to crossdressing, but I do want to gain confidence in going out as Petra. I would love to meet friend who can help me or support me on my journey to acceptance. I enjoy video games, comic books, reading, and especially Reddit. I hope that you enjoy reading my page. Attached is a picture of me.

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="1"]My first shopping spree My first shopping spree[/caption]

-Ms. Petra <3

Hi Petra and welcome to CDH!
      You will find all of the love and support you need on this site. And encouragement! I am a T-girl and have been dressing since I was 6. Married with kids, a professional, part time golfer, avid vegetable gardener, but most importantly I am Angela. I have purged 3 times over the years but finally realized that Angela is part of me and she will never go away. This is a lifelong journey for me and it will be for you too. You may be able to suppress Petra for a while but know this honey, she will come roaring back!
      Any advice or help you need I will be here to help if I can.
      Hugs and kisses, Angela

Catherine
      Lady

Hi Petra welcome with us
      Catherine

Rose
      Lady

Hi Petra. Welcome to CDH!

Welcome Petra,

Hopefully you can find the help you are looking for. This community is extremely supportive, caring , and theres a lot of information out there.

Cookie. 🙂

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Hi Petra. I began dressing at 18. Back when I began, we didn’t have the internet and sites like this. I was fortunate in that I dressed a lot for private parties. They were by invitation only and were pretty secretive.

Now I think society seems to be coming more aware of and more accepting of the cross dressing and transgender lifestyles. At your age, you are in your prime. Your cross dressing days ahead are practically unlimited. Work on getting a good look. Seek help if you need it. Where in New York are you located?

Anonymous

Well hello petra im Jessica and i too am new to crossdressing as well when i came out as transgender a year in a half ago to my friends and family i didn’t kno what to expect and scared out of my life to buy make up or look for womens clothings at the store bc i didnt want to be judged or looked at weird but as the days and months went by i started to build up confidences and not care what ppl think bc i realize that this is who i am and i cant wait to start my new journey in life

Anonymous

Hi Petra and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Anonymous

2016_introductions new members: Petra original post: 

Hey! I’m Petra! I’m 19 from New York, USA. I’m pretty new to crossdressing, but I do want to gain confidence in going out as Petra. I would love to meet friend who can help me or support me on my journey to acceptance. I enjoy video games, comic books, reading, and especially Reddit. I hope that you enjoy reading my page. Attached is a picture of me.

My first shopping spree

-Ms. Petra <3

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?