• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi, it’s great to be here. I hope I can learn a lot from all the girls here. I’d really like to get to know the girls in my area, so we can get together, talk girly, and be taught makeup, nails and how to become as fem as possible, even though I’m unable to do it full time at this point. Any questions feel free to ask. Thank you, Rachel

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Rachel , welcome and happy that your enjoying being  here with us . It certainly is a wonderful place with many wonderful girls all experiencing our love for dressing. Meet with some and chat with stories shared by all. Making friendships is so much fun and with some I’ve developed lasting connections . What a wonderful feeling to talk to your girlfriends and enjoy sharing fashion tips and learning about makeup and more about  yourself . Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Rachel.

Welcome Rachel!

Anonymous

[quote quote=168511]Rachel , welcome and happy that your enjoying being here with us . It certainly is a wonderful place with many wonderful girls all experiencing our love for dressing. Meet with some and chat with stories shared by all. Making friendships is so much fun and with some I’ve developed lasting connections . What a wonderful feeling to talk to your girlfriends and enjoy sharing fashion tips and learning about makeup and more about yourself . Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

[/quote]
      Thank you for your kind words.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?