Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi All I’m Rachel.  I’ve been dressing up as far back as I can remember. Don’t know what triggered it, but it started probably before age 10, initially only with lingere and has progressed to getting fully dressed and all made up.  I’ve been out a few times dressed, but those are few and far between.  Twice to a club all made up and that was great fun, but mostly closeted.  The only person in real life that knows is my wife and she is ‘accepting’ but does not wish to see me dressed at all.

That’s the scoop.

all the best,

R.

Anonymous

Hello Rachel and welcome to CDH Enjoy the company and support of a great group of friendly gals Have fun

Hello Rachel welcome to CDH glad you have found us and made the step to become part of a family that is understanding,compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or experiences. Explore the many forums, topics, polls and biographies found here there are also links to websites that have products that you may like. Ultimately it is a place a world or home were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are all of you man, woman, expressing your feminine feelings and qualities. Glad you are here and sharing a part of your authentic self.

Hi! It’s nice to be able to share, even if only online.  I don’t believe that family would be accepting of Rachel, but I do so enjoy dressing up.  One upside from the pandemic has been the ability to work (and dress up) while at home.  I continue to do that a couple of times a week even though the restrictions have eased up and look forward to dressing up whilst at home!

Thanks for welcoming me – nice to have joined on this community!

R.

Definitely some times you just need to dress to feel good and relaxed to get a reset if I deny it too long and dont I can’t focus on other things and become moody. It gives me a balance to not be the asshole I was before years before.

Hi Rachel welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the, I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m still in the closet to my wife and family, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

hi Rachel
      Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family.
      Here you can exchange opinions and information and find support to move forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Hi Rachel
      Nice to meet you and welcome to CDH, looking forward to chatting sometime.
      Love Sarah xx

Thank you for the reply! Pleasure to meet you as well!

R.

Hi Rachel, nice to meet you.  The fact your wife knows and is basically okay with it is a huge, huge win!  At least that frees you from having to hide something that has been such a part of your life.

Welcome 🙂

Tara

Lizzie
      Lady

Hey Rachel
      I’d love to hear how your wife found out. I’m still not that far but reading all the new introductions makes me want to be there. I find myself making mistakes as if I want to get caught and have to face it.
      Meeshelle

I don’t remember the exact circumstances, but essentially I came out and told her.  We had been married for several years already and I told her I had been doing this since around 10 years old.  There was much of the initial confusion and concerns that I was ‘gay’.  It took some time but she now accepts this is a part of me.  She has seen me fully dressed and made up a few times, but prefers not to see me this way.  At least I don’t have to hide my bra’s or makeup in such a way there is fear of discovery.  She still does get annoyed if I leave something out as she prefers not to be overtly reminded of my crossdressing.  So I try to go over my tracks twice to ensure I haven’t left out a lipstick or tissue with lipstick on it, or leaving an article of clothing out.  I wish she would be more amenable to my dressing up but at least she tolerates it as long as no one else ‘knows’.  Stepping out dressed up is few and far between.  If I take the time to do things well, I can sort of pass at a distance, which is fine for me.  My going out dressed has been mostly restricted to when I travel for business.  This has worked out well with the one exception of one time returning to the hotel and my room card wouldn’t open the door.  Panic ensued and thankfully after many retries the lock ‘succumbed’ to my persistence without having to visit the front desk.  At any rate my wife has known about my alter ego for more than 25 years.  Like I said I wish I could get her to participate, at least a little, but I’ll settle for not hiding it.

R.

Anonymous

I am full time girl 👧 since I was 9 till now at 62. When my parents caught me I was required to wear my dress 👗 in front of my friends so I did best thing I could have done. My friend was the first one to wear dresses 👗 to school so I had to. I had to work the farms so I could buy dresses 👗 and materials to make dresses 👗. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Rachel,

Welcome to a friendly accepting community!
      It’s good to meet you,

💕Lara

Hi Rachel,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Rachel nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself .. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With so much to see and do here like reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories and asking questions of all the wonderful ladies here about there travels down there femme path in life.. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Rachel as she journeys down her own girly path in life..  As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we all are just a simple click away.. So happy for you girl as having a wife that supports you but sorry she dosent want to help the wonderful girlfriend she has in your home.. Again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..

Stephanie Bass

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Rachael.

Hugs, Liara

Welcome Rachel, good to have you here.

Hugs and kisses,
      W.

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Rachel, Welcome to CDH. I hope you find as many good friends here as I have. Its such a wonderful place to be and share with others.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Rachel welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Welcome. You are quite pretty.

Michelle – Thank you so much!  You take a nice picture as well!

R.

hello wellcome ..!!

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?