- October 19, 2022 at 9:52 am #684368Rachel TyrellParticipantRegistered On: October 14, 2022Topics: 4Replies: 66Has thanked: 189 timesBeen thanked: 416 times
Hi All I’m Rachel. I’ve been dressing up as far back as I can remember. Don’t know what triggered it, but it started probably before age 10, initially only with lingere and has progressed to getting fully dressed and all made up. I’ve been out a few times dressed, but those are few and far between. Twice to a club all made up and that was great fun, but mostly closeted. The only person in real life that knows is my wife and she is ‘accepting’ but does not wish to see me dressed at all.
That’s the scoop.
all the best,
Total of 27 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- October 27, 2022 at 9:05 am #686422
- October 27, 2022 at 8:53 am #686418Michelle TrottDuchessRegistered On: April 7, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 570Has thanked: 2022 timesBeen thanked: 2539 times
Welcome. You are quite pretty.
- October 27, 2022 at 9:26 am #686432
- October 24, 2022 at 9:20 am #685476Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 35Replies: 6469Has thanked: 13468 timesBeen thanked: 13537 times
Rachel welcome to Cdh
- October 24, 2022 at 11:46 am #685524
- October 23, 2022 at 4:11 am #685228Roberta BroussardBaronessRegistered On: July 20, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 396Has thanked: 5289 timesBeen thanked: 1934 times
- October 23, 2022 at 12:07 am #685190
- October 22, 2022 at 10:36 pm #685165
- October 19, 2022 at 5:36 pm #684480Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 27Replies: 4167Has thanked: 59781 timesBeen thanked: 14915 times
Hi Rachel nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself .. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With so much to see and do here like reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories and asking questions of all the wonderful ladies here about there travels down there femme path in life.. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Rachel as she journeys down her own girly path in life.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we all are just a simple click away.. So happy for you girl as having a wife that supports you but sorry she dosent want to help the wonderful girlfriend she has in your home.. Again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..
- October 19, 2022 at 4:07 pm #684469
- October 19, 2022 at 3:26 pm #684463
- October 19, 2022 at 3:02 pm #684454Christina IsmeLadyRegistered On: April 8, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 554Has thanked: 588 timesBeen thanked: 1705 times
I am full time girl 👧 since I was 9 till now at 62. When my parents caught me I was required to wear my dress 👗 in front of my friends so I did best thing I could have done. My friend was the first one to wear dresses 👗 to school so I had to. I had to work the farms so I could buy dresses 👗 and materials to make dresses 👗. We are glad to have you welcome to the site
- October 19, 2022 at 2:59 pm #684452Meeshelle PaulyLadyRegistered On: January 15, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 72Has thanked: 108 timesBeen thanked: 296 times
I’d love to hear how your wife found out. I’m still not that far but reading all the new introductions makes me want to be there. I find myself making mistakes as if I want to get caught and have to face it.
- October 19, 2022 at 5:05 pm #684474Rachel TyrellLadyRegistered On: October 14, 2022Topics: 4Replies: 66Has thanked: 189 timesBeen thanked: 416 times
I don’t remember the exact circumstances, but essentially I came out and told her. We had been married for several years already and I told her I had been doing this since around 10 years old. There was much of the initial confusion and concerns that I was ‘gay’. It took some time but she now accepts this is a part of me. She has seen me fully dressed and made up a few times, but prefers not to see me this way. At least I don’t have to hide my bra’s or makeup in such a way there is fear of discovery. She still does get annoyed if I leave something out as she prefers not to be overtly reminded of my crossdressing. So I try to go over my tracks twice to ensure I haven’t left out a lipstick or tissue with lipstick on it, or leaving an article of clothing out. I wish she would be more amenable to my dressing up but at least she tolerates it as long as no one else ‘knows’. Stepping out dressed up is few and far between. If I take the time to do things well, I can sort of pass at a distance, which is fine for me. My going out dressed has been mostly restricted to when I travel for business. This has worked out well with the one exception of one time returning to the hotel and my room card wouldn’t open the door. Panic ensued and thankfully after many retries the lock ‘succumbed’ to my persistence without having to visit the front desk. At any rate my wife has known about my alter ego for more than 25 years. Like I said I wish I could get her to participate, at least a little, but I’ll settle for not hiding it.
- October 19, 2022 at 2:01 pm #684440Tara D SometimesLadyRegistered On: October 4, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 53Has thanked: 73 timesBeen thanked: 170 times
Hi Rachel, nice to meet you. The fact your wife knows and is basically okay with it is a huge, huge win! At least that frees you from having to hide something that has been such a part of your life.
- October 19, 2022 at 12:24 pm #684419Sarah CeriseLadyRegistered On: September 25, 2022Topics: 5Replies: 103Has thanked: 297 timesBeen thanked: 388 times
- October 19, 2022 at 12:48 pm #684425
- October 19, 2022 at 11:06 am #684398Greta La FolleLadyRegistered On: August 6, 2022Topics: 6Replies: 286Has thanked: 577 timesBeen thanked: 1032 times
Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family.
Here you can exchange opinions and information and find support to move forward in your enfemme adventure.
Have fun participating in the forums and questionnaires.
Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.
XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
- October 19, 2022 at 11:02 am #684396Rozalyn RichardsLadyRegistered On: July 27, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 432Has thanked: 436 timesBeen thanked: 1679 times
Hi Rachel welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the, I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m still in the closet to my wife and family, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat X
Hugs Rozalyn X 💋
- October 19, 2022 at 10:06 am #684372April SinclairDuchessRegistered On: April 29, 2022Topics: 7Replies: 206Has thanked: 2651 timesBeen thanked: 1094 times
Hello Rachel welcome to CDH glad you have found us and made the step to become part of a family that is understanding,compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or experiences. Explore the many forums, topics, polls and biographies found here there are also links to websites that have products that you may like. Ultimately it is a place a world or home were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are all of you man, woman, expressing your feminine feelings and qualities. Glad you are here and sharing a part of your authentic self.
- October 19, 2022 at 10:24 am #684386LadyRegistered On: October 14, 2022Topics: 4Replies: 66Has thanked: 189 timesBeen thanked: 416 times
Hi! It’s nice to be able to share, even if only online. I don’t believe that family would be accepting of Rachel, but I do so enjoy dressing up. One upside from the pandemic has been the ability to work (and dress up) while at home. I continue to do that a couple of times a week even though the restrictions have eased up and look forward to dressing up whilst at home!
Thanks for welcoming me – nice to have joined on this community!
- October 19, 2022 at 10:58 am #684395April SinclairDuchessRegistered On: April 29, 2022Topics: 7Replies: 206Has thanked: 2651 timesBeen thanked: 1094 times
Definitely some times you just need to dress to feel good and relaxed to get a reset if I deny it too long and dont I can’t focus on other things and become moody. It gives me a balance to not be the asshole I was before years before.
- October 19, 2022 at 10:03 am #684369AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- October 19, 2022 at 10:25 am #684387
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.