• This topic has 11 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all my name is Rachel, and I just joined this site. I’m 25 years old and just recently got my own clothes within the last 6 months. I’ve been out and about em femme to the local mall and other stores several times. It is such a thrill to be recognized and treated as the lady I am. Though I have no desire at the moment to go full time I do enjoy my lady days. Anyways I recently discovered this site and thought I should join after reading some of the forums. It seemed like great discussion and I felt that I should be apart of it. I look forward to getting to know you all.

-Rachel

Welcome Rachel!

Hi Rachel, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people. As a young crossdressing person there is much that you can get out of being a member here. Lots of friendly and supportive girls who will let Rachel be Rachel all the time here. Chat, forums, tips, advice and maybe a few friends if you would be interested in that. So be active on the site and see how eager we are to interact with you. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Rachel,

Welcome from the U.K.  I am sure you will fine lots of friendship and support here.  I look forward to seeing you around the site.

Jessica x.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Rachel

happy to welcome you and being excited about this you have certainly started this journey right.   From someone just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. At your age of 25 you have so much ahead so go girl. Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. Love to chat and share stories and make new friendships.  So get comfortable and enjoy being part of a special place that really cares about everyone that passes through our doors. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome I am new here too.  I hope you enjoy this community.

Hi Rachel,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Rachel and welcome

Have fun…..  with all of it, and with being here with us

Hi Rachel Welcome. Your feelings are right. That it what makes you and all of us so special. Some would call it our feminine feelings. Those feelings are what most cis females rely on and most trust. I believe it is a gift. Some would say it is a curse. That it up to you. Enjoy your membership by reading and when ready commenting . I am sure  you will find so much in common with your thoughts and feelings with so many. Luv Stephanie

Hi Rachel Welcome.   yes I know where you are coming from.  wish I could go out dressed up as a female in which I am deep inside and be treated like a female. woman get treated better and have the style and clothing that fit and look pretty. all men get is pants and shirt, undies that don’t fit.

Anonymous

Welcome. The younger generation seems to be more outgoing

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?