Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi,

I’m Rachel… It’s been a long time since I’ve said that to anyone.

Many years ago, I lived as Rachel and was very happy. Life felt comfortable and I felt good about myself. However, times change, life changes and the opportunities to be Rachel fell away. But the need to be Rachel never went away and, more than ever, I miss my real self.

The trouble is, I don’t know whether I can find my real self after so many years? I’m hoping to find some answers that question.

Thanks,

Rachel

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Rachel! You have found a great place to get your questions answered and get the support to help you find the real you again. You’re right, the opportunity may go away for a time, but the deep down desire and need never does. We’re glad to have you as part of this community. Feel free to ask questions and share thoughts. If the topic is a bit person, you can always private message. Have fun rediscovering your true self!

Hi Rachel

Welcome, it is nice to see another girl from the U.K. on here.

This is a friendly place with lots of help available.

I am always happy to chat, I may not have answers to your questions but I am happy to support and offer friendship.

Jessica

Seren
      Baroness

Hey Rachel welcome to CDH!

I don’t think it ever goes away does it?

I hope you find this wonderful place as helpful and friendly as I have xx

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Rachel, nice to meet you and welcome to CDH!  I do not think you will have to worry about reconnecting with your inner self, it’s part of you, and still there waiting to come forth I’m sure.  What’s best is that you are here among a group of wonderful and caring ladies.  Have yet to see a question or concern that isn’t quickly answered or commented on in a friendly way.  It is a great feeling to say ” Hi, I’m Rachel”, isn’t it?  And it’s a great feeling to say welcome Rachel!  Please let me know if I may help in any way, nice to have you here!!

Stevie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Rachel… trying to figure who we are  is certainly a taunting task but now you are among friends. We understand how you must be feeling and here is a good place to explore and discover who you are. Many here experience different paths but all have a common goal to transform ourselves to be that lady we feel inside. Meet with them ,talk to and share each others experiences through this wonderful world we have chosen. Enjoy your time with us and know your part of a caring  community of support and acceptance for all , welcome..

Stephanie 🌹

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Rachel:

As a rather new member here I can assure you that CDH is the perfect place to ask questions and find support.  The ladies are all here for each other.  It is a safe and non-judgmental place where you are welcome.

Join in the conversations at Chat and make new friends.  It has helped me!

V

Hi, Rachel! Pull up a chair, put up your heels, and be yourself.

Hi Rachel, I’m happy to welcome you to CDH.

I’m sure there’s answers to be found here for every single question you have. Don’t be shy, we’re all friends here.

Best wishes, Rei

Hi Rachel

Always lovely to welcome another UK girl to CDH, I don’t think the urge ever goes way, if anything, certainly with me it just keeps on growing. You clearly want to be Rachel again, so you really need to go for it, ok you might look different to how you used to look and if you haven’t used makeup for a while you might need to have a bit of practice, but the Rachel you loved is still there inside you, you just need to let her escape! Always happy to chat so PM me if you want to ask anything or just chat……….

Hi Rachel

Welcome to CDH. I hope you can find your real self. This place will help so much. So many girls have helped me and become my friends. I have so many questions as well. So glad you are here and chat anytime

kisses

jill

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Rachel

Yes-  its yet another UK girl here too  but  little down the road from you in Cornwall !

Lovely to see you here ! Just yell if you want to chat

Hugs

Dawn

x

Hi Rachel, and welcome!!! CDH can help you reconnect with your true self again. It’s great to have you join this wonderful community.

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

Hi Rachel

Welcome to CDH!

Alice

Hi Rachel, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv. I would like to give you one thought that hopefully will give you the confidence to once again embrace Rachel! I look at things from a psychological perspective and there is a reason why most crossdressing people who stop (for all kind of reasons) eventually find a need to do it again at a later stage in life. The answer is a person who has a feminine persona that is part of who they are, even if they are in the physical body of a male, and will always have that persona with them throughout their current physical life. You may have thought that you put Rachel away out of your life/existence forever, but that which is part of you may be ignored but cannot be separated from you. So you will be able to recognize Rachel by bringing her back into your active life a lot easier than you think. Don’t question your need – just embrace it as part of you.  Your CDH sisters will help you do this without any regret. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or private message will get the fastest response.  – Blessings

Welcome Rachel!

Anonymous

Welcome Rachel

Hi Rachel!

Welcome to CDH girl!

I think all of us girls can relate to the change of times and circumstances in our lives.  Finding your real self?  Well I think by coming here and introducing yourself you already have found the real you in ways.  There are plenty of amazing girls here who can help and support you in your journey.  Have fun and enjoy!

xo -Robyn 🤗❤️

Hi Rachel

Welcome to this awesome safe place

Hugs Paula

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?