- November 16, 2020 at 1:30 am #407131Rachel McFaddenParticipantRegistered On: November 13, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 60Has thanked: 111 timesBeen thanked: 368 times
I’m Rachel… It’s been a long time since I’ve said that to anyone.
Many years ago, I lived as Rachel and was very happy. Life felt comfortable and I felt good about myself. However, times change, life changes and the opportunities to be Rachel fell away. But the need to be Rachel never went away and, more than ever, I miss my real self.
The trouble is, I don’t know whether I can find my real self after so many years? I’m hoping to find some answers that question.
Total of 23 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- November 17, 2020 at 1:49 pm #407684
- November 17, 2020 at 1:40 pm #407681Robyn DevineDuchessRegistered On: October 24, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 516Has thanked: 1617 timesBeen thanked: 2228 times
Welcome to CDH girl!
I think all of us girls can relate to the change of times and circumstances in our lives. Finding your real self? Well I think by coming here and introducing yourself you already have found the real you in ways. There are plenty of amazing girls here who can help and support you in your journey. Have fun and enjoy!
xo -Robyn 🤗❤️
- November 17, 2020 at 12:49 pm #407663
- November 17, 2020 at 7:05 am #407527
- November 16, 2020 at 7:11 pm #407414Teralynn LovingLadyRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 1068Has thanked: 7974 timesBeen thanked: 1872 times
Hi Rachel, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv. I would like to give you one thought that hopefully will give you the confidence to once again embrace Rachel! I look at things from a psychological perspective and there is a reason why most crossdressing people who stop (for all kind of reasons) eventually find a need to do it again at a later stage in life. The answer is a person who has a feminine persona that is part of who they are, even if they are in the physical body of a male, and will always have that persona with them throughout their current physical life. You may have thought that you put Rachel away out of your life/existence forever, but that which is part of you may be ignored but cannot be separated from you. So you will be able to recognize Rachel by bringing her back into your active life a lot easier than you think. Don’t question your need – just embrace it as part of you. Your CDH sisters will help you do this without any regret. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings
- November 16, 2020 at 3:42 pm #407365
- November 16, 2020 at 2:04 pm #407326Stephanie RobertsPrincessRegistered On: May 20, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 426Has thanked: 3439 timesBeen thanked: 1421 times
- November 16, 2020 at 12:47 pm #407297Dawn WyvernChat CrewRegistered On: February 23, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 210Has thanked: 177 timesBeen thanked: 854 times
- November 16, 2020 at 11:16 am #407271Jill SweetLadyRegistered On: November 2, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 68Has thanked: 99 timesBeen thanked: 352 times
Welcome to CDH. I hope you can find your real self. This place will help so much. So many girls have helped me and become my friends. I have so many questions as well. So glad you are here and chat anytime
- November 16, 2020 at 10:04 am #407254ANDREA RAVENLadyRegistered On: December 21, 2017Topics: 6Replies: 304Has thanked: 29 timesBeen thanked: 650 times
Always lovely to welcome another UK girl to CDH, I don’t think the urge ever goes way, if anything, certainly with me it just keeps on growing. You clearly want to be Rachel again, so you really need to go for it, ok you might look different to how you used to look and if you haven’t used makeup for a while you might need to have a bit of practice, but the Rachel you loved is still there inside you, you just need to let her escape! Always happy to chat so PM me if you want to ask anything or just chat……….
- November 16, 2020 at 9:52 am #407251Rei DurdenBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 19Replies: 791Has thanked: 4885 timesBeen thanked: 3194 times
- November 16, 2020 at 8:13 am #407223
- November 16, 2020 at 8:10 am #407222Victoria JonesLadyRegistered On: November 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 29Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 129 times
As a rather new member here I can assure you that CDH is the perfect place to ask questions and find support. The ladies are all here for each other. It is a safe and non-judgmental place where you are welcome.
Join in the conversations at Chat and make new friends. It has helped me!
- November 16, 2020 at 7:44 am #407212Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 42Replies: 1276Has thanked: 3567 timesBeen thanked: 2734 times
Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.
Thank you, Samantha Roarke
- November 16, 2020 at 5:19 am #407162Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 25Replies: 4659Has thanked: 7847 timesBeen thanked: 7902 times
Rachel… trying to figure who we are is certainly a taunting task but now you are among friends. We understand how you must be feeling and here is a good place to explore and discover who you are. Many here experience different paths but all have a common goal to transform ourselves to be that lady we feel inside. Meet with them ,talk to and share each others experiences through this wonderful world we have chosen. Enjoy your time with us and know your part of a caring community of support and acceptance for all , welcome..
- November 16, 2020 at 5:15 am #407161Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 37Replies: 799Has thanked: 3888 timesBeen thanked: 4243 times
Hi Rachel, nice to meet you and welcome to CDH! I do not think you will have to worry about reconnecting with your inner self, it’s part of you, and still there waiting to come forth I’m sure. What’s best is that you are here among a group of wonderful and caring ladies. Have yet to see a question or concern that isn’t quickly answered or commented on in a friendly way. It is a great feeling to say ” Hi, I’m Rachel”, isn’t it? And it’s a great feeling to say welcome Rachel! Please let me know if I may help in any way, nice to have you here!!
- November 16, 2020 at 4:06 am #407148SerenBaronessRegistered On: March 2, 2020Topics: 39Replies: 463Has thanked: 3989 timesBeen thanked: 2212 times
- November 16, 2020 at 3:08 am #407142Jessica JamesRegistered On: July 10, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 622Has thanked: 745 timesBeen thanked: 1229 times
Welcome, it is nice to see another girl from the U.K. on here.
This is a friendly place with lots of help available.
I am always happy to chat, I may not have answers to your questions but I am happy to support and offer friendship.
- November 16, 2020 at 2:44 am #407140EmilyLadyRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 19Replies: 726Has thanked: 3924 timesBeen thanked: 2259 times
Hello and welcome Rachel! You have found a great place to get your questions answered and get the support to help you find the real you again. You’re right, the opportunity may go away for a time, but the deep down desire and need never does. We’re glad to have you as part of this community. Feel free to ask questions and share thoughts. If the topic is a bit person, you can always private message. Have fun rediscovering your true self!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.