Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello Everyone. I, like many of you, am new here.  I joined yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself and invite anyone who would like to have a new friend to add me.     I don’t have a lot of experience as a trans Woman as I have not had many opportunities to share myself with other people.  I Am married.  And ironically enough my wife was the one who brought it up to me and encouraged me to explore this side of me.  And she still encourages me although ATM she is in Tennessee and I am in KY.  No problems on the home front just life and work.  But that’s a whole other story.     I am very girly and passable I am told and although I was brought up in a conservative family and don’t really know or understand all the terms associated with Trans ppl, I do know that when I change into my women’s clothing and put my make up on and drop the facade of being a man, I completely transform into a person I love and am so comfortable being.  I Truely become Rachel Leanne.  I feel pretty, and sexy, and so at peace and free.  It is so exillerating!!!   And when I have to turn back into my pretend self as man it like the saddest feeling to me because I feel fake and like nothing is real.  But for the time being, I am forced to hide.  That is why this community is so important to me.  I don’t have to hide here . And many of you may feel the same or expience all of that too.  Idk.   I’ve only ever known 1 transgender person before and even her not very well or long.  So I especially hope to meet some real friends talk to and get to know. I’ve been so alone for so long and though my wife has been wonderful with me when I spend time with her as Rachel, she, understandably,  would rather spend time with her husband.  And I don’t fault her that.  But I need to have time as Rachel to breath and At long last, exsist.   I’ve known I’m  Rachel since childhood.  She only met me a couple of years ago and only a hand full of times. So if there is someone here who may be expiencing similar or even not so similar thing and just would like a friend to talk to, I’m only one inbox away. 🤭   I didn’t expect to write all of this when I started this. Lol.  Forgive me for going on.  And thank you all for having me.  Have a great rest of the day. 💞 .  ~Rachel

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Rachel  welcome I enjoyed reading your intro.  Here express yourself with complete confinance. Here our ladies are so understanding and very supportive. Meet with some of them and enjoy their help and most of all  acceptance to  make your time here such a wonderful experience. And to enjoy these feelings with someone close to you is so important.  I too embrace that as my wife has supported and help me in so many ways.

Making friendships is so much fun and know there’s always someone here to talk to and to listen when needed.  Happy to meet you and hope to see you sometime here soon.   Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Hello and welcome. I’ve only been here a few days myself and I am enjoying the experience. Still trying to feel my way around the site. I’m loving all the girls I meet. You seem like a very warm and loving person with an exciting future. Please drop me a note if you ever want to chat Or just to say hi

Anonymous

Hello and welcome Rachel.

Hi Rachel!

Welcome to the CDH, the best place I’ve found so far for us girls.

I live in a very rural part of Montana, (yes, THAT rural), and it’s so easy to feel isolated. I’m fortunate that my spouse is understanding. So if I can help in anyway, please feel free to contact me.

Oh, my wife and I worked in Knoxville for 6 months during the bowling tournament that was there in 2002. 2002 or 03, can’t remember for sure. We loved the town, but not the climate so much.

Heather

Dearest Rachel, Teralynn here! Welcome to our wonderful online community! Yours was one of the loveliest introduction posts I have ever had the honor of reading. You have encapsulated the reason why crossdressing exists. There should be a place in this evolving world where one can go to relieve the stress, worries and disappointments of life. For a lot of us crossdressing and expressing our feminine persona is that place! – Blessings from Teralynn

Hi Rachel,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Lovely post, Rachel.  Your descriptions of yourself runs so similar to myself and to many others here at CDH.  Explore the articles and forums, all the wisdom and experiences are so helpful.  You are not alone.

Sandy

Hi Rachel, love your name (gee, I wonder why, LOL).  Welcome to the most friendliest group on the internet.  And I love your intro.

Hugs,

Rachel

Aoife
      Lady

Welcome Rachel! I’m in Nashville myself, but unfortunately I am unable to dress at all for a number of reasons. Very excited to hear about your experiences in the area and maybe find opportunities to connect in non-hostile ways!

Hi Rachel nice to meet you and glad you joined us girls here . Yes you have come to a wonderful place and when you stepped thru those doors you should be more at peace with yourself  as there is no judgement here all is good . What a lovely intro girlfriend you hit all the nails on the head so please get settled in and relax kick off your heels and enjoy yourself as so many girls here from all over the world to become friends with . We all love to chat so pm me anytime i work long hours at work so sometime its a little bit for me to answer but i will allways answer . Again nice to meet you and hope for some chat time with you .

Hugs Girlfriend

Stephanie Bass

Hi, hello, Rachel and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Rachel!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?