Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Joined so I could get the support, and understanding I so badly needed. New to this, so I had no idea how many others were just like me. It’s comforting to know I’m not alone.

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome Rayaa, you are far from alone.  Thanks for joining.   There are a lot of forums here that can assist you, and a lot of friends to make.  Enjoy the reading and I look forward to chatting..
      Chrissy

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Rayaa and welcome hon!  No you are not alone, in fact you are in good company with the gals here.  CDH and the ladies here are a treasure trove of experience and supportive understanding – its such an easy place to be.

Please take some time to look around and settle in with your new friends, and if you have any questions, do not ever hesitate to ask!!  I look forward to chatting with you on site dear!  🙂

Stevie

Hi Rayaa, and welcome. I think you will be shocked to learn just how many of us are out there. I suspect the reason our numbers are not well-known is because most girls prefer to keep their passion for crossdressing very, very secret. The other thing I have learned is our community is extremely diverse, with girls dressing for many different reasons. I guess I have said all that is to say this: There is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ way to describe our group, and that is what makes it so dynamic and unique. All I can say, don’t let anyone influence you with preconceived or false notions, just enjoy your journey. Hugs, Paulette.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

It is comforting Rayaa. Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Rayaa,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Rayaa, and welcome to CDH!
      It’s so lovely to meet you. No, you are definitely not alone.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie 💖

Kathleen
      Duchess

Hi Rayaa
      Nope you are totally not alone.Welcome!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Rayaa welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?