Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I live in Arizona. I’m 31 years old. I have a wife and a five-year-old daughter. The first time I tried on my mother’s clothes, I must have been 10 or 11 years old. I was raised baptist and was indoctrinated until I came around when I was 21-23. I’m now a secular humanist attracted to women and transwomen but not men. I’ve slowly been coming out about whatever it is I am to my wife over the last 4-5 years. She lets me dress, shave my legs, and wear makeup, all at home, but won’t let me shave my beard. At the same time, she is very supportive and helps me shop for clothes.

In any case, I’m excited to have found this site and I hope to find some friends in this community, as I don’t know any non-cis gendered people right now.

Welcome to CDH Rebecca!

Mattie

Anonymous

HI RERECCA WELCOME TO CDH YOU HAVE A GREAT WIFE, LOVE HER AND TREASURE HER AND GIVE HER A KISS, FROM ME . I WAS WAS MARRIED 38YRS, WIFE HAS DIED, I HAVE 4 CHILDREN THEY KNOW NOW I AM CD . I ALSO HAVE NEVER BEEN W A MAN.MY AGE IS 78 AND I STARTED AT 8YRS OLD. I LOVE THIS SITE ALL THE GIRLS ARE SO NICE. YOU CAN LAUGH , CRY, ADVISE, HELP JOIN IN THE CHATS W/US AND HAVE FUN. I AM ONE OF THE CRAZY ONES HERE.SO I HOPE I DONT OFFEND YOU W/ MY HUMOR.AS I TEND TO STIR THEM UP AT TIMES. HUGS JENNIFER1

Welcome to the best site on the Web! Thank you for joining, and I encourage you to fill out your profile page, post some media pics, and jump right into reading the forums, and join us in chat!

Jesse

Hello & welcome to our Community  Rebecca,

We are very pleased  that  you  have  chosen  to  be  part of our little peace of heaven.

Cookie    😀

Rose
      Lady

Hi Rebecca, and welcome to CDH. It’s nice to meet you.

Anonymous

Hi Rebecca and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Hi Rebecca and welcome to CDH and good Luck !
      Stacey s

HI REBECCA WELCOME

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?