Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey girls, I’m new here but can already feel the love. Only recently started cd’ing again after a long time off, but the urge had never left. So I’m very excited to be here, and I hope you beautiful ladies are having a lovely day

Xoxo Samantha

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome, Samantha!  We are so glad you found us!  It is so great to have you here!  You are among a wonderful family of supportive sisters!

Erika

Hi Samantha

Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It’s a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you will be able to exchange opinions and information and find support to go forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I am Greta, a 56 year old cd/tg person; with a life that is a bit complicated by having to hide my gender identity…..when I’m alone at home and I know I have no guests, I’m Greta, if I’m at work or I have guests at home, I’m Greta, externally dressed as Mr. Antonio (lol) but I’m wearing women’s underwear.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Hahaha well thank you for the warm welcome Greta, it’s lovely to meet you.

(women’s underwear are very comfortable)

Xoxo from Australia,

Samantha

Hi Samantha nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about the journeys they have traveled on ..  When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Samantha as she travels down her own girly path in life.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lastien  friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away..  Just do us a small favor girlfriend and return to your profile page and fill in some more please as this is how we get to know you better and thankyou.. Once again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Thank you so much hon, I look forward to getting to know all of you girls a bit better too

Xoxo Samantha

Anonymous

Well hello I have been full time girl 👧 since I was 9 till now at 62. You never get over it you just enjoy it for all its worth. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Thank you so much Christina.

I am always in my happy place when I am Samantha, so I totally agree that you never get over it 😊

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

Hi Samantha!  You have absolutely found a great and supportive group of ladies.  So glad you’re here and can’t wait to get to know you!  I have only been crossdressing for a couple years, but I repressed the desire most of my life.  Now here I am and I couldn’t be happier.  I only dress occasionally but wish it could be more.

Welcome to the sisterhood!

💖Lola

There’s always so much joy when dressed up, so I’m very glad you no longer repress yourself and you have found Lola.

Very excited to join the sisterhood, so thank you

Xo Samantha

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Samantha,

Welcome to a very friendly supportive sisterhood! It’s good to have you here with us!

💕Lara

Hi Samantha welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the world in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I think we are all the same on here we have tried to give it up but you know what they say once a girl always a girl,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hi Rozalyn,

I’m glad to know that I already have fellow sisters all over the world, and I think you couldn’t be more right that once a girl, always a girl. The feeling never leaves you, so why suppress such a wonderful thing!

Xoxo Samantha

I know how you feel Samantha, yesterday i was out shopping and i bought myself a LBD , I’ve always wanted a LBD now i need some strappy sandles to go with it,

Hugs X 🎀

Hi Samantha,
      Big hugs and welcome. So exited for you finding us. I have found such a boost in confidence in my short time meeting and talking with new friends here. I’m sure you will too. Hope to hear all about you and your wonderful journey
      Kari

Hi Kari,

Thanks for the lovely welcome, it’s great to be here with all of you fantastic gals!

Xoxo Samantha

Anonymous

I have been crossdressing for the past 70 + years, btw, I’m 76, but I liken crossdressing to being addicted to a strong drug like cocaine. I have tried many, many times to stop but just the sight of some silky or latex or leather or just a beautiful woman and I’m into it all over. I have stopped purging, throwing out, giving to Good Will or Salvation Army or the many others who can use these clothes because I’ll just start up again in a little while. I tried to promise my wife that I would stop while she was dying from colon cancer but that promise lasted about a month. So, I have given up and restarted, I feel a little guilty from time to time, but it doesn’t do any good I just continue on. So sisters realize you are dealing with an addiction that is almost impossible to defeat and try to enjoy your life as best as you can. One other word, communication will make your married life happier, because every time she finds your stash, it will drive another wedge in your happy marriage.

Hey hon, I definitely agree. Once you start cross dressing you can never stop. You may be able to for a while, but not forever!

Please don’t feel guilty, there’s no shame in anything that you’re doing, and I’m sure your wife wouldn’t want you to feel that way either.

Xo Samantha

Anonymous

Welcome Samantha. It is so great to see you hear and to see that you are able to dress again. I know the feeling and I bet you are feeling great. You found a great spot here at CDH. Everyone is so encouraging and warm. I look forward to seeing more of you in the future.

Welcome Again, Jessica

Thank you so much hon, it does feel wonderful to be able to dress again. Samantha has found her way back to me in the most wonderful way. I look forward to seeing and hearing more about Jessica as well 😊

❤️ Samantha

Hello Samantha, welcome! You are among your sisters here and I am so glad you were able to follow your heart and return to something that makes you happy!

Take care

Tara

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?