Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m Samantha and I live in Seattle.  I have been waiting to transition until all the kids moved out.  Guess what they are gone and I’m on Hormone Therapy.  I’m 57 and plan to get the PPT vaginoplasty by the time I’m 60.  I know it is a lot more expensive but my insurance will pay 80% after my deductible is paid.  My second choice will be penile inversion but I have heard there are some issues during sex.  Anyway I’m happy to be part of such a fantastic group.

Hi Samantha,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Samantha i am Jessica and am in transition also i love being a girl always have I hope we will be good friends i am in Boston

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome and good luck.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

HI Samantha welcome to CDH

Donna

Oh just finished up with my penile surgery on my second week of post ops.

Hi Samantha,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Awesome. I have been toying with transitioning, but still a little wishy-washy. Anyway, this is a great place. Enjoy.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Samantha welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Hi Samantha, welcome from a recent member. This is a warm and welcoming group of ladies. I look forward to following your journey. We lived in the Seattle area for over forty-five years before moving to Arizona five years ago. Miss the beauty of the PNW but not the rain. Hugs. Paulette

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Samantha ,

Thank you for joining this great group of girls on CDH !
      There are some girls here that will transition in the Future , or have already done so.
      Their stories are a great inspiration and I hope they will help you on your personal journey
      to Womanhood.
      I am looking forward to hearing about your experiences.

Love Sylvia.

Hi Samantha nice to mkeet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enhoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Theres so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories and asking questions about there femme life all the trials and tribulations there of .. When you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies then yippie your turn just a story or two about the life and times of Samantha as she travels down her girly road in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with.. So see you have nothing to fear here as we dont bite well some girls do be careful (ha ha ) just kidding .. And again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hi Samantha amd welcome to CDH…..Good luck on your journey into femininity…love Melina xxx

Hi Samantha!  Welcome, it’s great to meet you!

Marcellette

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Samantha,

Welcome to CDH! You will find this is a wonderful accepting place!

💕 Lara

Welcome to CDH Samantha! Transition can be a long and expensive process but for those that are determined to endure whatever it takes to be exactly who they want to be their happiness should make it all worthwhile. While you are going through the procedure, you will find the members of CDH to be very supportive and feel free to ask those members who have already transitioned about their experiences. I wish you lots success in obtaining the life you want to live. – Blessings from Teralynn

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Samantha,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

=============================

Linette
      Lady

Congratulations Samantha good luck with your surgery. That is exciting xoxo…

Hi Samantha,

Welcome and hello from Tacoma.

You joined a great site and your location is exceptional for your plans.

Sandy

Hi i am Jennifer Andrews i am also on hormones i have been on them long enough to have female emotions i cry a lot now and i have a boyfriend now i am from Massachusetts welcome to the club

Anonymous

Hi Samantha.  There are many girls at different stages along a similar path, here, who can share what it is like.  Others, like me simply enjoy exploring their femininity through less invasive methods.  I’m not even considering hormone treatment.  All are welcome and all have a voice.  I hope you stick around and find what you are looking for.

Much love,

Raquel

Welcome Samantha!

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?