Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi all,
      I’m Sarah a closet italian crossdresser in my fourties.
      I like wearing girly stuff since I was in the 18-19 years old, but I never fully accepted this side of me till the last few years . Now I need to become a little less secret and I’m trying to know other people like me to talk about our feelings, our looks, etc. My dream is to improve my figure and style and to be able to go out as a girl, I’m really looking forward to this, but I’m still too shy.
      I like waering elegant dresses, but also casual stuff, and I like heels so much.
      Hope to find many friends.
      Thanks
      Kisses Sarah

Caio Sarah

let me be the first to welcome you to CDH.  I have only been here for less than a week.  The members are all welcoming, supportive and friendly.  I an sure you will enjoy exchanging ideas and information and have general chit chats with all the girls.

Nice legs by the way.

Hope to talk soon

Hugs

Christine

Caio Sarah welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you I’m in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you, it’s been years since i last went to Italy I’ve been to lake Como and I’ve been to lake Garda it’s a very beautiful country and the people are fabulous too, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Sarah,

Welcome to a friendly accepting community!

The girls here are very supportive, and friendly.
      I’m glad to meet you,

💕Lara

J J
      Lady

Welcome, and enjoy your time here and your future journey.

Congratulations on finding and accepting this part of your life. It is great fun exploring our feminine side and finding where it leads. There is tons of good advice here, not more importantly, tons of experiences. Reading how others have dealt with nervousness, uncertainty and even fear can help immensely. We have all had our first experience buying femme items in person and all the gears and jitters it entailed. By reading others experience helps others feel less so.

Hi Sarah,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Davina
      Lady

Sarah, welcome to CDH! This is a very friendly and loving community.

Hi Sarah
      From Sarah to another Sarah welcome to CDH you will love it here girl, always nice to see an italian girl.
      Love Sarah xx

Anonymous

Well I know how it is I was in secret until my parents caught me at 9 years old I was required to wear my dress 👗 in front of my friends so I did best thing I could have done been full time since. Had to work the farms to buy my own dresses 👗 and materials to make dresses 👗. Had my prom dress 👗 for a long time. You just have take one step at a time and your first time out is the most exciting then you want more and still more. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Sarah nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  With so much to see and do here like reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories and asking questions of the many ladies willing to give there advice as they have traveled down there femme path in life.. So girlfriend when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Sarah as she journeys down her own girly path in life.. Now girl as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we all are just a simple click away.. Again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime.. And Sarah please do us a little favor and return to your profile page and fill in some more please as this is how we get to know you better thanks..

Stephanie Bass

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sarah

welcome,  your  now part of a wonderful place to express yourself to who you would love to be. That lady deep inside and with the company of many caring and understanding gals who can help you with everything from dressing to makeup and all in between. So start enjoying all that we have and in a community that really supports and accepting for everyone. Very nice to meet you and have a wonderful journey ahead.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Sarah

Welcome to the site, hope you have fun exploring and stick around.
      Drop me a message if you ever want to chat.
      B x

Ciao Sarah

Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family.
      Here you can exchange opinions and information and find support to move forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

Baci e abbracci
      Greta ❤️

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?