• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Everyone,

Im so glad to meet all of you. I have recently began crossdressing again after a long time. I really do like to dress up because it makes me feel great and I have been working to get my look right. I have finally been able to get my look right to the point where I can go out which is what I absolutely love to do. My goal is to get to the point where I am happy enough with my look that I dont need to think about it any more when im out. One of the biggest challenges has been beard cover but I found a good concealer does a pretty good job. If anyone has any pointers, feel free to share. I have a few myself. Mainly  its all practice practice practice. LOL.

Anonymous

Hi Sharon and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Catherine
      Lady

Hello Sharol welcome with us
      Catherine

Rose
      Lady

Hi, Sharol. Welcome to CDH.

Anonymous

2016_introductions new members: sharol tyler original post: 

Hi Everyone,

Im so glad to meet all of you. I have recently began crossdressing again after a long time. I really do like to dress up because it makes me feel great and I have been working to get my look right. I have finally been able to get my look right to the point where I can go out which is what I absolutely love to do. My goal is to get to the point where I am happy enough with my look that I dont need to think about it any more when im out. One of the biggest challenges has been beard cover but I found a good concealer does a pretty good job. If anyone has any pointers, feel free to share. I have a few myself. Mainly  its all practice practice practice. LOL.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?