Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi! I’m Silvia from Spain. Not much people from Spain here (i think)…

Anyway i will like to make new cd friends around the world.

See you!😄

ES:

Hola! Soy Silvia de EspaΓ±a. No hay much gente de EspaΓ±a por aquΓ­ (creo).

De todas formas me gustarΓ­a hacer nuevas amigas crossdresser de todo el mundo.

Nos vemos! 😄

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

NosΒ  vemos! 🌹

Anonymous

Hola Sylvia! I used to speak a little Spanish but gone all rusty now πŸ™‚

Hola Anne!!

If you need some translation i can help you. I’m better than google. Lol 😂

Gisela Claudine
      Duchess - Annual

Hola, Silvia. Bienvenida a CDH. Vivo en CentroamΓ©rica. Siempre es bueno contar con otra hispanohablante mΓ‘s. AquΓ­ somos pocas. Pero nos comunicamos bien en inglΓ©s, lo que es preferible para que la mayorΓ­a pueda entendernos. Este sitio es maravilloso. Las muchachas son lo mΓ‘ximo. Verdaderas hermanas. Espero que lo disfrutes. Cuentas conmigo.

Besitos de canela,

Gisela.

Hello Silvia. Welcome to CDH. I live in Central America. It’s always good to have another Spanish speaker. Here we are few. But we communicate well in English, which is preferable so the majority can understand us. This place is wonderful. The girls are the best. True sisters. I hope you enjoy it. You can count on me.

Cinnamon kisses,

Gisela.

Anonymous

Hola Silvia soy Jennifer, la reina del barrio Chino.Β  Vivo en E.U.A.

Carla
      Lady

Hi, I’m in costa Blanca south. I would like new friends as well.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke……si’

Hi Silvia,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi, Silvia, and welcome! It’s good to have you here!

Welcome Silvia!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?