Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

HI , I’VE  been here for a little while , I just upgraded . I’m just getting around to an intro now , I love this site , i’ve made some friends already . I have always liked to be around things feminine and attracted to the taboo of crossdressing , the feel of the fabrics the scent of perfumed things . I’ve been playing with womens things since i was small enough to fit in the hamper with the lid closed . Perfumed paradise .as a child i was often mistaken for a girl , I had long hair still do ‘ very long for a boy . my first boy / girl make out session  I was dressed as a girl for Halloween , pantyhose , mini skirt , blouse, hair loose , light make-up .it was  7th grade a little old for trick or treat but well worth it . I picked the name sophe because that’s the name the 7th grade woodshop teacher gave me again cause of the long hair , little did he know i didn’t mind being called Sophe he thought it should have been an insult , I didn’t care nobody else in the class cared either he was an old coot anyway probably lived in a cave .

Hi Sophie

Nice to meet you. Love to chat with you.

Hugs Charlotte

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Sophe! 🧡

Hi Sophe nice to meet you and as i see you have been here for a bit you kind of how it works here and how we all support each other.. But as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also .. Please join in the forums and posts when you feel comfortable with us ask many questions which none will be silly maybe some silly answers but they will be answered  hugs girlfriend enjoy yourself and again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie I’ve seen your name many times on the site . thank you for the warm welcome and I do want to join in once i understand how to create topics and forums .

Thank you Sophe just look around and read you will get the hang of it in no time hugs girlfriend..

Stephanie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sophe that’s great upgrading gives you so much more to this beautiful place.. In time you’ll find your way around. Back in my younger years at school I too was also teased by some other kids and teachers too about my long hair.  Never bothered me then as it does now,  enjoy whatever makes one feel happy I always say…

This is certainly a special place full of beautiful ladies all enjoying this wonderful world. Get all doll up and enjoy mixing right here. Girls here love to chat and make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving with a dream looking forward. Continue making some develope wonderful friendships. Happy to have you here and now enjoy all that we are. Welcome…

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

thank you stephanie . i do love it here , it certainly is addictive .

Hi Sophe,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

I’m glad to have arrived

Anonymous

Hi Sophe,

Welcome to CDH! That shop teacher story just brought back the horrible feeling of being different in school and having the people who were supposed to be our role models fail us. I’m glad you’ve decided to make it your own. Screw that unenlightened ‘teacher’. I know in my area at least, the kids are treated better now and everyone is more open to differences.

Hide and seek in the laundry hamper was awesome, I remember looking at that thing when I was 20 and wondering how I ever fit in there.

— Abbie 🥰

Anonymous

i am now about 150 pounds and i’m wirey i might just try fitting in the hamper one last time for old times sake

Anonymous

when i was young i would sneak into the locked  garage by going thru a missing pane of glass of about 8×11 and sit in the car and pretend i was driving .

Anonymous

Hi Sophie

A very warm welcome to CDH here you will find all the support you’ve never known you wanted.

Hugs

Wilma x

Hi Sophie and welcome to this wonderful friendly and supportive Heavenly address.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Sophe,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?