Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I found this site while shopping online today and thought it would be fun to make some online friends to chat with. It started as a panty thingy for me but has blossomed into so much more. I finally feel free and enjoy letting the girl out as much as possible, feel free to say hi or friend me on here. xoxo

You can find a lot of friends on here to interact with! Just stay active on the site and don’t be afraid to reach out to some of your CDH sisters for friendship and conversations. So welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people Stephanie. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi Stephie, this is the place for you, we love to help learn your femme side. There is a lot of girls here that love to help crossdresser’s like you and me.

Hi Stephie,

Welcome it is lovely to meet you.  You will find lots of friendly girls here, I always love to chat so please feel free to message me.

Jessica x

Hi Stephie,

From one Stephie to another… welcome to CDH!!! You’ve made the right decision to join this fantastic community of ladies who can help you with whatever you may need.

Thanks for introducing yourself. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Stephie   happy you found us. Browse our site and start enjoying all that we are about. The ladies here are wonderful and love to talk and offer help and advice if needed and always here just to listen if one wishes. In time make lasting friendships and know we’re always here to share each other’s experiences in our love for dressing. Very nice meeting and love to chat anytime. Welcome….

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Stephanie,Welcome to the site.

Hi Stephen,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi, Stephanie.  Welcome to CDH.

Welcome Stephanie!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?