Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

hi i’m tara. i’m on hrt for a year now. i barely can pass in public but most people are nice
      and treat me like a human being. i get some dirty looks but wtf do i really care? not much. i’m also totally out so i like to wear eyeliner, mascara, and eyeshadow and lip gloss and could gaf. i just wanted to ask what girl’s clothes have you worn outside today? and then
      what did you change into when you got home? i wear dresses at home when i go out i tone it down a bit. but not much.

Anonymous

Hi Tara and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Hi Tara,
      I sincerely hope that you get as much enjoyment and emotional fulfillment out of this site as I do. This site has helped me tremendously.

Welcome to CDH!

Steph.

Catherine
      Lady

Hello Tara welcome with us
      Catherine

Hi Tara I underdress so I like to wear panties when I go out and when I get home I like to put on some cute shorts and a cami

Hi Tara,

Well I haven’t ventured out much. Actually tonight was really my first time out in public(other than walking to the mailbox) and it almost doesn’t count because it was 11:00 pm. I was in the full get up. It was a skirt outfit that I had been wearing all day when I realized I needed to run to the post office. So I went down there and went inside to use the self serve kiosk. I’ll say this, it was an outfit that is reflective of my personality and that is to say that it was cute and conservative. It would have been appropriate for most offices with the exception of the most conservative places that require ladies and gentlemen to wear actual suits.

I already knew how I felt about this subject. If I go out as Dani, I’m going to need to feel pretty, it won’t be halfway. So it will be something flattering and appropriate for a plus size lady of my age, but it will still be a little fun and flirty.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

welcome Tara! I too underdress daily and change into full outfits plus wig and makeup when I get home and spend most evenings that way until I go to work the next day!
      Cyn

hello Tara,

Welcome to our little piece of Heaven. We are very happy youve chosen to join our community.

Cookie! 🙂

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?