- May 11, 2022 at 1:22 pm #644594Eve TatumParticipantRegistered On: May 10, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 10Has thanked: 334 timesBeen thanked: 61 times
- I cross dressed at home before getting married 30 years ago. In the many years since I have enjoyed my woman within, with her humor and kindness, knowing that she’s the best part of who I am, but I set aside my urge to cross dress because I thought it would create a hostile home environment if I was open with my wife.I recently started talking to a woman counselor and the woman within me was obvious to her. She’s encouraged me to pursue being a woman more fully so I’ve recently started buying women’s clothing, which I find thrilling and satisfying, like I’m finally doing what’s right for my true self. My wife is away so I’m loving dressing up at home. When my wife returns, there’s a good chance I’ll be too afraid to discuss these feelings but I’ve bought and will wear a lot of sexy panties, etc.that my wife is sure to notice. I expect a difficult discussion. Like others on this site, I’m afraid to go public, but I’m just getting started. For now, to interact with this group and to find friends to dress with would be great for me. Thank you all in advance for the help I’ve already started to receive.
Total of 32 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- June 20, 2022 at 2:02 am #654347Amber LynnDuchessRegistered On: April 30, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 75Has thanked: 46 timesBeen thanked: 191 times
It’s wonderful you are here. This is a supportive and caring place. There are alot ofawesome and knowledgeable women here. Hugs and Kisses Amber
- May 15, 2022 at 6:47 am #645374
- May 13, 2022 at 3:00 pm #645030Eve TatumLadyRegistered On: May 10, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 10Has thanked: 334 timesBeen thanked: 61 times
Good evening ladies. I’m Eve now. Bye Ted! Thanks to 2 or 3 days on CDH my confidence and joy in the changes
I’m experiencing have risen higher than I could have expected. What a great feeling! I appreciate and thank all of you for how much being with you has helped me.
- May 13, 2022 at 3:43 pm #645033Jane MansfieldLadyRegistered On: December 27, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 316Has thanked: 643 timesBeen thanked: 1098 times
Welcome Eve, a dwcision well made, and long overdue. Yes, you will have to discuss your life changes with your wife, but when you open up hopefully she will see Eve, and say, yes we can work at this.
A lunch date, weekend away enfemme.
30 years of marriage shows your commitment, maybe she will commit to helping you.
- May 13, 2022 at 3:42 pm #645032
- May 12, 2022 at 4:15 pm #644857Paulette ParfoisDuchessRegistered On: November 17, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 550Has thanked: 1849 timesBeen thanked: 2089 times
Hi Ted, and welcome. I understand your dilemma. When I returned to crossdressing after a long absence I decided to tell my wife right up front. After a few difficult weeks she has accepted Paulette. I have to say it removed a major stumbling block for me in that now I can enjoy exploring my feminine side without the fear of being discovered. I look forward to hearing how you are progressing with your own journey. Hugs, Paulette.
- May 12, 2022 at 9:18 am #644778
- May 12, 2022 at 3:54 am #644715Eve TatumLadyRegistered On: May 10, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 10Has thanked: 334 timesBeen thanked: 61 times
- May 11, 2022 at 10:45 pm #644689Tara RyanLadyRegistered On: April 20, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 524Has thanked: 1786 timesBeen thanked: 1954 times
Welcome, it is lovely to meet you. I hope you make lots of new friends here and find what you want.
There is lots of support available, I am always happy to chat or lend a listening ear, please feel free to message me anytime.
- May 11, 2022 at 10:26 pm #644684Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 1065Has thanked: 23505 timesBeen thanked: 3761 times
- May 11, 2022 at 6:55 pm #644660Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 25Replies: 3901Has thanked: 55916 timesBeen thanked: 13801 times
Hi Ted nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. Wel girl as a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With lots to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there travels down there femme road in life .. So girl when you get comfortable with us please join in and give us a story or two about the life and times of Ted as she heads on her journey down that girly road in life.. Lots of hope for you to have the talk with the wife and it go ok as there is a wealth of knowledge here so post what questions you have and you will be answered .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with .. Again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..
- May 11, 2022 at 6:55 pm #644659Jerri NewmanLadyRegistered On: April 6, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 29Has thanked: 365 timesBeen thanked: 112 times
“The feminine form of Theodore is Theodora. The names Dorothy and Godiva also mean “gift of God”. In German, Theodore is the feminine form and the masculine form is Theodor.”
Ted….how about Dorothy?
- May 11, 2022 at 6:13 pm #644658RaquelLadyRegistered On: January 8, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 24Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 52 times
- May 11, 2022 at 4:50 pm #644642Dianna RoseLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 1106Has thanked: 1967 timesBeen thanked: 3870 times
- May 12, 2022 at 4:01 am #644716
- May 11, 2022 at 4:25 pm #644638
- May 11, 2022 at 3:39 pm #644623Eve TatumLadyRegistered On: May 10, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 10Has thanked: 334 timesBeen thanked: 61 times
Opening myself brings forth the pain of repressed loneliness, not having someone to share with. It’s my first day here and you girls have made me feel great and welcomed. I really look forward to being your sister. You’ve made me feel great!
- May 11, 2022 at 3:37 pm #644622Dana MunsonDuchessRegistered On: May 5, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 15Has thanked: 29 timesBeen thanked: 52 times
Hello Ted and welcome. I am a newbie here, too. Seems like a nice place so far!) That femme name is important – your parents got the choice the first time, but this one is all yours to pick. So take your time with it, if need be. You’ll know it’s right when you can look in the mirror, say the name and then go “Yes! That’s HER!” Beyond that, I know the difficulty of that first “talk” with the wife. Mine wasn’t happy, and things were rocky for a while, but we worked through it. She “accepts” it now, although she doesn’t exactly do cartwheels about “Devyn.” Being a good husband in all the other ways seems to help balance accounts. Best wishes to you on your exploration!
- May 11, 2022 at 2:52 pm #644610LadyRegistered On: December 27, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 316Has thanked: 643 timesBeen thanked: 1098 times
Welcome Ted, great to finally unlock the door too your femme self. Yes, some difficult questions, but open talking, honest, is how you should go. She will see your inner lady and may say, ok, lets start at home first.
In time a coffee date outside, a weekend away.
All the best.
- May 11, 2022 at 3:29 pm #644619LadyRegistered On: May 10, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 10Has thanked: 334 timesBeen thanked: 61 times
Yours was the first posting I read. I haven’t had anyone to share my deepest self with so now that I’m opening up that pain comes to the surface. The warmth I’ve received here in day 1 makes me feel great. Thanks!
- May 11, 2022 at 1:29 pm #644597AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- May 11, 2022 at 1:28 pm #644596Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 35Replies: 6364Has thanked: 12742 timesBeen thanked: 13190 times
This is certainly a special place full of beautiful ladies all enjoying this wonderful world. Get all doll up and enjoy mixing right here. Girls here love to chat and make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving with a dream looking forward. In time find others maybe close but always around and with some develope wonderful friendships. Happy to have you here and now enjoy all that we are. Welcome…
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.