Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      NYCD7
      Lady

NY born and raised. Been dressing since 17 now 58 but wanting to improve my look lately. Would love to find a friend locally. Share tips and help each other with appearance. I think achieving the look I envision is impossible but I have fun with it all.

Hi Teri, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH. Glad you found us and decided to become a member. We have members from New York to interact with, but don’t disregard the many CDH sisters from all over the world that can assist you with your appearance through interaction on this site. Articles, posts, messages all can provide valuable information about improving your appearance and other crossdressing matters. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Teri

welcome.  We can be found very much everywhere and in time being here I’m sure you’ll find someone close to where your from. Here you have many also to chat , share each other’s experiences with and with some make wonderful friendships. Enjoy all that we have to offer and hope your journey now can be explore with help and support from a community that cares . Very nice meeting you. Stephanie 🌹

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

IsabelB
      Lady

Hi Teri, welcome to CDH 🙂

Isabel x

Hi Teri.Im Robin I’m 56 yo.Im from Long Island.What part of NY are you from?

NYCD7
        Lady

I’m in White Plains in Westchester county. Where in LI are you.

Hi Teri, it’s nice to have you here. I’m a long way from you, but I’m positive there’s CDH member close by. Welcome!

Hi Teri,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Teri!

Hi Teri

welcome to CDH. What I wouldn’t give to be a CD in the NYC area. I live in Toronto and it’s great for shopping and other CD stuff but I would go wild in New York City. Travel there all the time, well not recently, and it is my favourite city in the world. I hope you love being here and meet some great friends

kisses

jill

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?