• This topic has 8 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Teri.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Teri
      Duchess

Hmmm, where to start. I am 55 years old and have been dressing off and on since i was 7. Sound familiar? When i was & i remember hiding in parents bedroom one day and putting on mom’s clothes. She came in and I hid under the bed. They had been looking for me for an 45 mins, i felt guilty and told her later. That was the last time it was ever talked about. After that i was pushed into organized sports. I still dressed when i could all thru my teens. College introduced me to…..hmmmm….learning to use alcohol and drugs to hide my feelings. I also started getting larger and grew a beard. Went to lots of concerts and still do. I can be a pretty fun guy. I still drink and smoke weed but other things i haven’t done in 25 years. During this period dressing was more difficult as i had roommates or occasionally a girlfriend. Sometimes i would sneak away to a drag show or when i was in Chicago i would always go to the Baton. I have gone to a couple Miss Continental Pageants. I also have followed how Trans issues have evolved in online content since maybe 1988, lol i know, a long time to stay stealth online. I have popped up thru the years when i have an urge to dress. I have gone thru the binges and purges we all know all to well. Currently I have a real desire to push myself further. I am dieting and have gone from 240 to 200 in the last year, 197 today, YAY! I am building up a simple around the house wardrobe right now. My diet will be my indicator for now. I hope to get to 180 by March. I hope to find friends to share with.

That’s all i can think of for now…….Hugs

Anonymous

Hey Teri

Thank you for sharing your story, so much I can relate to, especially the beard, alcohol and weed part! lol I now have an urge to dress which is why I joined the site. Welcome and we can share our journey together.

Debbie

Anonymous

Hi Teri and welcome to CDH. The only weed I have experience with are those growing in my garden but the other aspects I can relate to.

During my Navy days I grew a beard and it was good cover. Most thought it was ‘just what sailors do’ but for me it helped my denial.

You’ve come to the right place to help with your self-exploration. You’ll find many here with similar experiences to share.

Enjoy.

Jackie K
      Lady

Hi Teri

I m glad you found the site and Im sure you will find itfull fo very helpful,friendly and reassuring girls. I can definetly relate to a lot ofwhat you posted as I think almost everybody here can. I hope we can enjoy the good times together as we all go through this journey and I want you to know you will always have a shoulder to cry on and plenty of hugs if the times get tough. Most important is know you have friends her and welcome to the site

Love you sweetie

Jackie

Anonymous

Hi Teri and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Rose
      Lady

Hi Teri. Welcome to CDH. Congrats on the weight loss. If nothing else, dropping 40+ pounds makes you healthier overall – with, of course, the added boon of making you look better in clothes. 🙂

Hey Teri, Welcome.

Know all to well the things we do to hide who we are.

Good luck with the weight loss, and enjoy our little piece of heaven.

Cookie. 🙂

Anonymous

2016_introductions new members: Teri original post: 

Hmmm, where to start. I am 55 years old and have been dressing off and on since i was 7. Sound familiar? When i was & i remember hiding in parents bedroom one day and putting on mom’s clothes. She came in and I hid under the bed. They had been looking for me for an 45 mins, i felt guilty and told her later. That was the last time it was ever talked about. After that i was pushed into organized sports. I still dressed when i could all thru my teens. College introduced me to…..hmmmm….learning to use alcohol and drugs to hide my feelings. I also started getting larger and grew a beard. Went to lots of concerts and still do. I can be a pretty fun guy. I still drink and smoke weed but other things i haven’t done in 25 years. During this period dressing was more difficult as i had roommates or occasionally a girlfriend. Sometimes i would sneak away to a drag show or when i was in Chicago i would always go to the Baton. I have gone to a couple Miss Continental Pageants. I also have followed how Trans issues have evolved in online content since maybe 1988, lol i know, a long time to stay stealth online. I have popped up thru the years when i have an urge to dress. I have gone thru the binges and purges we all know all to well. Currently I have a real desire to push myself further. I am dieting and have gone from 240 to 200 in the last year, 197 today, YAY! I am building up a simple around the house wardrobe right now. My diet will be my indicator for now. I hope to get to 180 by March. I hope to find friends to share with.

That’s all i can think of for now…….Hugs

Teri
      Duchess

Well I’m back. I’m down to 165 lbs. I haven’t had a drink since 1/1/19. I went thru a purge last year. I bought most stuff back this spring. I have shaved off my beard. I went to Australia, i’ve been down there for 9 months in last 23 and am going back. I met a girl and I struggled with telling her for 2 years. About 2 weeks ago as i was heading out the door for the 4th of July, I saw that Joey Chesnut had won the hotdog eating contest and forwarded the story to her. When I got home that evening i had found that i forwarded the story using my teri email. OOOPS. She had some questions and I immediatley told her the truth. I told her everything over the next 2 weeks. She is accepting and nonjudgmental. LOL, we have even started buying clothes for each other. I’m going back down there for 6 of next 7 months and i don’t know how much i can dress because she has a 5 yr old. I love them both very much. She has told me to bring some clothes and we can play. She is the very 1st person to know about Teri. I hope this works out well.

I guess thats all for now.

Love Teri

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?