Tagged: 

• This topic has 14 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Emily.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi I’m Tess

I’m 35 years old and I live in the Netherlands

I never told anybody I have these feelings. Not to family members, not to college’s,not to friends And I’m glad I found this community.

I live with my brother in a nice home. And have been wearing women’s lingerie for years but only in the comfort of my own room. Always anxious my brother or friends will notice.

Last year something awoke in me when I found a make-up bag somebody lost. Foundation blush mascara, a complete kit.

The first time I was alone in house I toke my chance and made my self look pretty good if I say so myself.

Sinds then whenever I have the chance I dress up . And still fantasies, and working up the courage to  go out in public someday.

Grtz Tess

Welcome Sister, this is where you want to be. We will try to answer your questions. Read the forums they will explain a lot.

Hi Tess.
      I’m so happy you found this forum and an outlet to express yourself and communicate with others. You can always find someone here to chat with, seek support or advice from and maybe even company or resources to help you on your feminine path.
      There are thousands of other gals here. All of us happy to know you.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Tess and welcome.  Yes, it can feel quite lonely with nobody to share your feelings with, but know that you now have a wonderful and safe place be yourself in.  There is so much one can learn and come to understand about ones self with the help of a few good girls, and there are a whole lot more than a few at CDH!   Happy to have you here with us Tess!

Stevie

Kassie
      Lady

Hi Tess, makeup can be pretty addictive. So many options and styles. 😛

Welcome to CDH!

Anonymous

Welcome Tess,  do please look at my profile and you will notice we are similar in our life style in keeping it secret and hope one day break free and open to the world.  So many girls here who will help, listen, support you.  Warmest wishes to you.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Tess no need to hid and be alone. Here enjoy expressing your self with many same mined gals all here experiencing their love to dress. Beautiful  place to get the help ,  support and make wonderful friendships.  Very nice to meet you and look forward to seeing you here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Tess,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Tess, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community! You belong here with us. This site was designed to support crossdressing people and their significant others if they have any. You can get help with any problems you encounter along your crossdressing journey, make some friends and get support from understanding people. Hope you enjoy your membership! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hey there Tess! Welcome to CDH, you’ll find many friendly people here.

Anonymous

Welcome Tess.So glad that you have joined us.I am a crossdressing lady of 48 years standing.I have yet to go out but will do it one day I am sure.Maybe we will both achieve it.I know what you mean about makeup.I only got fully madeup as recently as four years ago.My supportive wife applied it for me.Nothing better than looking in the mirror and seeing a beautiful woman.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Tess

Lovely to meet you and read your intro. Sounds like you are having a lovely time coming to terms with your feminity, it’s a wonderful journey with the odd pitfall but keep going and love who you are becoming

Deexx

Welcome Tess!

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Tess! Feel free to ask questions. You will be sure to reach someone who has the answer for you. Have fun!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?