Tagged: 

• This topic has 22 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

Hello everyone.

I’m new around here. I was looking a place where I could share with other people all about this side of me, the women inside of me, and hope I can find that here.

And well, just a little about me, I have been crossdressing for a long time now, but I only do it just for me, no one knows about this, and some times I have stop doing it but come back again. I really don’t know what it is but I like crossdressing and looking and feeling like a women.

And with time I have been improving my crossdressing, and have this need to show the women I can become. Trying to find new ways to explore this part of me.

Hi Karla,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Karla. I hope you will like our site.

Bienvenida!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Karla

Welcome , here you’ll discover and learn all about being who you feel inside. With help from many of our ladies here get the advice and most of all support to journey through theses amazing times . Very happy to meet you and hope to see you around here soon .

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Karla nice meeting you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here .. With being a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also .. Please look around as there is a wealth of knowledge here ask many questions as we love to chat .. As for making girlfriends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with.. Again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Natalie Dane
      Duchess

Hi Karla,

I know exactly how you feel.  Dressing is something of importance.  Something I need to do to be whole. Yes, the desire to dress comes and goes, but it’s something I’ve learned to embrace, not cast aside.

I hope you enjoy CDH!  It has so much to offer.

-Natalie.

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Natalie.

Yes, it has happend to me that I just stop dressing but then the desire comes back. And now I am in a time were I’m accepting this part of me, and every time I come back I go a little more forward.

Thanks for your message.

Hi Karla, welcome! Lots of support and advice on here. We all know how wonderful it feels to dress up and express yourself fully.

Xoxo,

Dani

Anonymous
        Lady

Thanks for the welcome, hope to find great thing and friend here

Hi Karla, I’m new here and so glad I found this site. All my life I have enjoyed dressing up, putting on make up (not very well ). I’ve never crossed the line of sharing, but I think that time has come. I’m comfortable in my own skin. I want to explore all my feelings and desires. I am so excited to learn make up, and to buy some clothes, and start living it more. I don’t know how far this will go, but I’m guessing it will be all the way. So excited to begin. Hello everyone, I hope you’re doing great.

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi, and thanks for your message.

Yeah, I know your feeling. I have been dressing for so many years now, every time trying something new, starting from wearing just a bra and then going through getting a wig, buying dresses, putting on my makeup, etc. I think I have been geting better on the makeup. And every step, looking at my final result it just feels good, when I see on the mirror to woman I become, I just feel like I’m that woman.

Hope to share good thing and experiences between us

Hi karla, welcome to our girl friendly site. We all love to look our best and it does take practise. Your summer time is almost here, so lots of dresses, heels, makeup. Read the forums and tell us about yourself.
          Best Wishes
          Jane

Bienvenidos, Karla… and that’s about the extent of conversational Spanish I can recall.  I’m so out of practice, lo siento!

You’ve found a new home here, surrounded by sisters who get you and are very friendly and helpful as well as being amazing and witty people.

So please, if you have any questions feel free to ask, either in the forums or messages.  I think you’ll be amazed with the responses you get, I know I was/am.

Abrazos y besos,

Val

Karla –

Welcome to this wonderful community and family.  You have come to the right place to find support, advice and friendship.  The sister’s here are great and there is a wide range of experiences to draw from.

Look forward to seeing you in chat.  Be sure to check out the forums and articles, they are a wealth of information.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Helo Karla,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Anonymous
        Lady

Thank you for the welcome

Welcome to CDH.  We are glad you have come to join us.  I hope you find it as welcoming and supportive as I have always have.

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Karla….. nice name

Welcome to CDH…. lots to read and plenty of girls to chat with here… have fun and tell us about your experiences, etc

Megan Kelly
      Princess - Annual

Hi Karla,

As you have probably discovered now, you are not alone. Most of us (me especially) are on a similar path. I used to only dress for me. Now I like to show what I have accomplished with my feminine side. Whether sharing a story, listening to others, going out dressed or sharing a photo, some form of expressing yourself will reveal itself to you. I hope it works out well. I’m always open for a chat.
      Megan❤️

Anonymous

Hi Karla,

Welcome to CDH.  There are many lovely ladies here and I’m sure you are also lovely when you express your feminine side.

Kerri

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Karla,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you.  I hope you make lots of new friends here.

Like you I have dressed for many years and I now feel comfortable in myself and I identify as female. I have hopefully learned a few things that help me present better as a woman and I am happy to share.  Please feel free to message me, it would be lovely to hear from you.

Tara.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Welcome sister

Anonymous

Welcome Alice,
      I’ve found this to be a very supportive and helpful place. All the ladies I have met are wonderful and caring. Please feel fre to check out my profile or contact me anytime. Hugs and Kisses Amber

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?