Tagged: 

Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone! I’m Tigerlilly and I’m here to find information and gain any kind of knowledge that will help me on my journey into femininity! It’s been a long and very lonely journey thus far, I would really love to meet some like-minded people/CDs to chat with and share stories, experiences or anything! Lol, and hopefully make some friends I’m very supportive, and kind, and a very good listener! And also extremely shy!😉 I’m very happy to be here with you all! Thanks everyone! See you out there!❤️

Hi Welcome to CDH it’s Brilliant here so friendly and informative. Love to chat anytime.

Hugs Charlotte

Thanks so much Charlotte! I’m very happy to be a part of this community! And I’m eager to chat and meet others, but I’m very shy so it’ll be a bit before I’m comfortable enough to jump in, right now I’m dipping my toe in and testing the waters! Hopefully I’ll be chatting it up with you all soon! Thanks again!

Hugs,

Tigerlilly

That’s smashing I am usually on here most days so when ever you are ready message me.

Charlotte

Will do! Thanks so much for making me feel welcomed. I really appreciate it! I’ll be in touch soon.

Tigerlilly

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Thanks so much for making me feel so welcomed!  I’m Very shy so it might take me a while to get comfortable! But thank you I really appreciate it! Please message me anytime you’d like to chat! Thanks again!

Tigerlilly

Welcome Tigerlilly, an accepting and warm place to express your feelings, and let us in too your world. The understanding ladies have their own story as well.
      Take your time, one foot forward. You can breathe easily. You are with new friends.
      Best Wishes
      Jane

Hi Tigerlilly,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

You’ll be happy here – welcome!
      Fredrika

Hi Tigerlilly, and welcome to CDH!
      It’s so lovely to meet you.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie 💖

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome Tigerlilly, There are a lot of forums for reading here that can assist you .  They have been very thoughtful and for some full of some answers, and others more questions.  Enjoy them and also enjoy making some friends. I look forward to seeing you in the chat  room.

Chrissy

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Tigerlilly welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?