Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone,

I’m Tina. I have to admit I am a bit nervous.  And I am a pretty  shy person.  I’ve been dressing off and since I was 13, I’m 39 now.  But recently I’ve decided to explore more of this side of myself.  I’m really glad I found this place and am looking forward to meeting and talking to you all.

Anonymous

So good to have you here!
      I just joined myself and I feel very welcomed with all the wonderful people here!
      Love,
      Krista!

Welcome Tina to CDH you will this a great place to be with an understanding, and supportive family we all have so much in common here similar yet different paths and destinations or goals but this is a family of support glad you are here. Explore the different forum threads, polls, and biographies to learn and gather information and to feel welcome. Thanks for sharing. April

Hi Tina, and welcome. I think you will find this a great place to share and make new friends. You certainly have nothing to be shy about since you are among like-minded people who enjoy exploring their feminine nature. The girls I have met here at CDH are a wealth of information and very supportive. Enjoy the journey! I look forward to hearing more about your adventures in the coming weeks. Hugs, Paulette

Hi Tina nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  With so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there journeys down there femme path in life .. So girl when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Tina as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Now as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we all are just a simple click away..  Another thing girl when you joined us here there was a sign right there beside the door you walked by when you entered this home that read Please Deposit all Shyness and Nervousness here before you enter as you will never need them inside these doors its like being scared girlfriend dont be as we dont bite hon well a few girls do so be careful ( Ha Ha ) just kidding girlfriend .. Again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Tina,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Tina welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hey Tina
      This is a most welcoming, supportive and discrete place for us girls. Whilst I understand your shyness, there really is no need to be here. It is liberating to start sharing your experiences and worries, but also to hear how others are coping and enjoying their inner woman lives and activities.
      So try to relax and enjoy being part of a like minded community of sisterhood.
      Hugs
      Christine

Thank you all for being so welcoming. I’m looking forward to making some new friends.

Tina

Hi Tina
      Welcome to CDH nice to meet you it’s lovely to have you here.
      Sarah xx

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Tina,

I’m kind of shy myself, but we don’t have to worry here. It’s a very safe, and accepting place!

Welcome!

💕Lara

Anonymous

We understand some of the girls 👧 are like you getting their feet under them. You have to take one step at a time and decide how far you want to go. The girls 👧 here can help you. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH Tina.

Hugs, Liara

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Tina

welcome,  never feel shy or nervous  about who you feel you’ll wanted to be here with us all. Many here are in the same way and have in time learned that there’s nothing to be worry about. The girls here are wonderful in making one feel most comfortable and welcome. The support is always felt and help to better understand and deal with this amazing time. Chat with and with some make beautiful friendships . Your not alone and here express yourself with pride and confinance to explore further in this wonderful world. Happy to meet you and hope to see you around here soon.  Hugs!

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Tina,

Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family.
      Here you can exchange opinions and information and find support to move forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?