Tagged: 

Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi, my name is Yusra. I am a discreet crossdresser. I am from Toronto  Canada with roots from the Middle East. I’m married and have kids. no one from my family or friends knows about my other softer side except one friend. I will share that story later in a blog.

well that is it for now. hope to make some friends here as I feel so lonely and lost here. and need loads of advice. love you all xxx

Welcome Yusra!

looking forward to the blog entry

Anonymous

Hello Yusra. Glad to have you. Please feel free to say anything you feel like sharing.

Hi Yusra,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Yusra welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Yursa!

Hi Yusra, and welcome! It’s good to hear you are beginning to explore your femmine side in more detail. I think once you do venture out you will discover a whole new world when viewing it through the eyes of a woman. I look forward to hearing more as you progress in your journey. Hugs, Paulette

Thank you for the encouragement and nice words dear. 💞

Welcome to CDH – you’ll find a lot of suppport here! I would suggest taking it slow and easy. As you progress in your femaleness, remember that we’re all individuals, so I would approach each person you want to come out to AS an individual.
      Hugs and Kisses,
      Fredrika

Thanks for the nice words and advice dear. 💜

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Yusra,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Thank you so much dear for all the valuable info. Very informative indeed. Love you😘

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome Yusra, enjoy the forums and friends here. There is a lot to offer here and I am sure you have a lot to share. Either way enjoy the safety and friendship.

Chrissy

Thanks dear,  oh my God you are so sweet. 🥰

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Karla Rogers
      Duchess

Welcome aboard!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?