Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi from Holland, I just love to dress 👗 in woman’s clothes, it feels like I was made to be a woman. I love everything about women and their clothes and makeup.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lucille Welcome to Cdh and a big hello from Canada, yes ladies here are from all over and some may be found right there in your area. Meet with some, share your stories and feel comfortable knowing you are well respected and accepted for who you are. Wonderful community of caring souls with full support for all. Very happy to meet you and enjoy your time here with us.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Thank you, Stephanie Flowers, for your nice words.I am so glad i am not alone with a girl inside, and I love it very much
        reg Lucille May 💖💖💖💖

Hi Lucille May welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet you for a coffee and a chat,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hello Lucie May, welcome to CDH. I’ve been registered for only a couple of days, the community is super friendly and welcoming, I’m sure you will enjoy being part of the community. And, it’s good for another European member…I’m from Belgium:).
      Hugs
      Christine

Hallo, Lucille en welkom! I think you will find this place to be a safe haven to share and make new friends. It now it has been for me. I look forward to hearing more about your journey in the near future. Hugs, Paulette

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Lucille,

You are definitely not alone! There are certainly lots of us here that love their girl inside!

Welcome to a very friendly place!

💕Lara

Welcome! Β You are surrounded by all your sisters here my friend!

Tara

Hi Lucille May,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Lucille May. Β Welcome to CDH. I share your love of all things feminine.

Kerri

Anonymous

Yes it is nice more you get into it the more you want. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hello Lucille
      What a lovely name welcome glad you came and joined us.
      Sarah xx

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Lucille.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?