Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

New member, and glad to be here. Middle aged and “experienced” Sort of. I love being a girl.
      Thanks!

Rose
      Lady

Welcome to CDH, Jennifer. It’s very nice to meet you.

Anonymous

Hi Jennifer!
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>A lot of us are middle aged…wide range of experiences…and I think we all love ❤️ being girls!</p>
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>Welcome to CDH!!</p>
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>Kim</p>

Anonymous

Hi Kim

Love being middle aged. (Not so much b.s.) Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome!   Jen

andrea
      Lady

Hi Jennifer

Welcome nice to meet you

Anonymous

Hi Jennifer and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Jennifer
      Lady

Welcome to CDH. Yay, another Jennifer has joined us! Many of us here have been crossdressing for years, but you’ll find all age and experience levels here. Mostly, we understand the need to be a girl … because it’s an awesome feeling!

Jennifer

Anonymous

Hi Jennifer (another Jennifer). Thanks for the sweet and warm welcome.    Jennifer Gee

Welcome aboard… its a pleasure to meet you. I hope this site is as insightful for you as it has been for me. 😀

Pattie
      Lady

Welcome Jennifer

Anonymous

Thanks Paige. Lovely photo btw!   Jennifer

Anonymous

Welcome Jennifer from another middle aged ! So nice to have you here with us.

Hi Jennifer and welcome!  You’ve joined up with an absolutely wonderful sorority of gals on this site, everyone on here is amazingly welcoming, friendly, and supportive.  Glad you’re here with us!!

<3  Lauren

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?