Tagged: 

• This topic has 7 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Ashley
      Lady

Hi Everyone!

I just signed up here, but I’ve been cross dressing for about ten years, starting in my early 20’s. I’m 32 now.

Even though signing up on here feels like a big step, I think I still have yet to fully come to terms with my cross dressing. A few months ago I convinced myself I could stop, I could really seriously stop, and threw out all my clothes and gear.

It only took a couple weeks to find myself back on Amazon, with my browsing history full of dresses, skirts, and heels. I was so mad at myself and wanted to dress up again so bad. I bought some new outfits and stuff as soon as I could afford them and haven’t looked back.

I may still not be ready to fully embrace/accept my cross dressing, but hopefully I’ve at least learned my lesson not to try to deny myself the amazing feeling of getting dressed up. Signing up here was the first time I referred to myself as female, with a female name. It felt new and exciting, almost like having a new favorite dress.

Hopefully this is a big step towards embracing this part of myself. Looking forward to the journey with all the other girls on here!

Anonymous

Hello and welcome.

Anonymous

Hello, Ashley!

You HAVE just taken a big step in coming to terms with who you are. The ladies here on CDH are all more than willing to help in any way we can! I promise that there isn’t a question or a situation that hasn’t been discussed – so browse and enjoy…and make a lot of new girlfriends!

Hugs!

Shawna

Welcome Ashley!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Ashley,  trying to understand  who we are is certainly a taunting task but now you are among friends. We do feel how you must be looking at this and here is a good place to explore and discover if this is truly part of you.  Many here experience different paths but all have a common goal to transform ourselves to be that lady we feel inside. Meet with them ,talk to and share each others experiences through this wonderful world we have chosen. Isn’t it quite the emotional feeling to express yourself to others with a feminine name to which I felt back when I joined here with my intro and better yet when other’s responded with a welcoming calling back the name to which now you’ve chosen. That in itself solidified who I am and who I wanted to be. The start of an amazing journey with so many wonderful same mined girls to enjoy our love for dressing. Embace who you are and have that support to explore more. Enjoy your time with us and know your part of a caring community of support and acceptance for all , welcome..

Stephanie 🌹

Hey Ashley,
      Take is from me Sweetie. I’ve been a CD for many years, wanted to transition in my 20’s. Once you’ve feminized yourself you will always go back to it. I’ve purged my things many times and I still love to feel my feminine side, even if it’s just to put on my lipstick.

Anonymous

Hi Jenna, I have never looked at it the way you just described but reflectiong on it makes so mcuh sense. Each day we accept and desire morre and more feminine things from ourselves, whether it is painting our nails, or practicing the way we speak, or decidign which colors are for us, or just admitting to a friend or SO that we are such feminie beings. And each step is really a step toward feminization. And once wee. Have learned and practiced our feminine ways how coudl one ever return to a drab life?

yes it is difficult to transition into society be it famly or friends or coworkers but by the time we considerr such we have already traveled down the road of our feminine sleves and have embraced wh wee really are. Great job Jenna.

Hi Ashley.I had been a crossdresser since I was twelve.I didn’t come to terms with what I was until I was nearly 40 in 200.Thereafter I just accepted it and enjoyed being feminine in lovely cllothes.Nineteen years later I still feel the same way.Also I am in a great place my wife is fully supportive and gives me plenty of advice.Welcome Ashley.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?