Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi ladies, I’m Sophie & I’m from the midlands UK . I’ve been crossdressing since I was 12 when I first started wearing my sisters heels…….& then skirts etc! I’ve Tried to suppress it for most of my adult life but the urge never goes away & Sophie is screaming louder & louder to come out & party. I’m kinda hoping that I can chat & maybe meet up sometime with some likeminded, easy going c/ds for guidance/tuition & girly fun times.

😘

Anonymous

Welcome from a fellow UK member. Are we related? Gilly.

Hi Gilly, I doubt it, brown is a pseudonym 😉

Anonymous

Me too! So we might be! Gilly

Anonymous

Welcome and as I am not far away where’s the party?

Lmao!

Wherever you’d like it to be Donna! 😉😘

Anonymous

There’s a wonderful thought, I will clear my diary😉

hello Sophie,   nice to have you here.    i know what you mean by x dressing will never go away just keeps on coming back stronger. i started with a pair of tights in a school play i was hooked, from there on i was trying on more female cloths behind closed doors. now in my 50s i have a collection of dresses, nylons, make up, perfume, ear rings. plus my moms dresses and blouses when she passed away. i lost my mom first then my dad 68 days apart from each other. so know i own my moms collection.  she wanted a girl when i was born so guess what i am when i can be just for her. i have learned to deal with my x dressing. i just dress up like i should be dressing up when i can. i feel more happy and comfortable dressing in female cloths.   feel free to read my profile. have a great day and enjoy. keep cool in this hot weather. i added you to my list

Anonymous

Welcome Sophie. My story is similar to yours, but the girl is always there. You have come to the right site to meet some great girls and friendships.

Hi Sophie!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sophia,  happy you found us. I too felt these urges for most of my adult life but could never act on them. As they became stronger surpressing them was becoming more difficult so a couple of years ago it came to a head and knew eventually my wife would find out so I just decided to open up to her and that started my journey. So enjoy browsing our site and start enjoying all that we are about. The ladies here are wonderful and love to talk and offer help and advice if needed and always here just to listen if one wishes. In time make lasting friendships and know we’re always here to share each other’s experiences in our love for dressing. Very nice meeting and love to chat anytime.

Stephanie 🌹

hi how r u

Hi Sophie.I am from the UK too.I suroressed my feminine feelings for a good many years.Spent a lot of time being a closet  dresser but was riddled with guilt.Then just before turning forty I begun to embrace my female side.Over twenty years later I hsven’t regretted.I am having the best time in my crossdressing life.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?