• This topic has 14 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone!

I’m Eva, I live in the UK, and I have been crossdressing on and off for about 8-9 years. At one point I even thought I was transgender, but now I’m not sure. At the moment, I think I’m settling on being a mtf crossdresser, and am trying to crossdress more and more.

I hope to meet many, many friendly faces!!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Eva  Welcome.. Get comfortable and explore all that we have here and meet some wonderful girls just like you enjoying their  feminine feelings  felt  deep inside.Dressing for me is so important in my self esteem and being here at Cdh help achieve it. Through my time here I’ve made wonderful friendships so enjoy your stay here and be true in who you are at a place that is supportive to all. Its very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Eva from another UK member. Hope you have fun exploring the site.

❤️B

Hi Eva,

Welcome to CDH from Australia!!! There’s so much to see here, and so many wonderful ladies to meet from around the world.

Thanks for introducing yourself. It was really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Anonymous

Hello Eva and welcome to CDH…

Anonymous

Hi Eva..please don’t be nervous in here….everyone will chat and give you all the help you ask for…no malice or nastiness…just s lovely group of girls who share the love….I am in UK too…if I can help…don’t be afraid, just ask…..grace xx

Hi Eva,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Eva,

Welcome to CDH.

Paula from Australia XX

Jems Jess
      Lady

welcome beautiful I am new here as well have fun dressing

Samantha Joan
      Hostess

Hey Eva

I am from the U.K. too, look forward to a chat soon!

Hugs

Samantha x x

Welcome Eva!

Hi Eva and welcome!

Hi Eva, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv! Don’t be nervous or shy! This site was designed to support crossdressing people and their significant others if they have any! You will find your CDH sisters welcoming, accepting, supportive and friendly! Don’t worry about how far you want to take your crossdressing journey dear. Under dressing to full transition or anything in between, it is all up to you Luv and what feels right for you at this stage of your life. No matter what stage you are in, we have knowledgeable people who can answer any questions you might have, informative articles to read and plenty of members that make terrific friends! So stay active on the site and and get to know some of them. Your nervousness and shyness will disappear the more you interact with us. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi, hello Eva, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Hi Eva, welcome to the site, everyone is so supportive and lovely here so relax and enjoy the site. I am UK too. Lol Amanda X

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?