Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone,

Brenda here, I love being girly and wearing sexy lingerie, dresses and high heels. Come talk to me about your sexiest ensemble. 🙂

I’m wanting to make some real friendships with other girls. I started venturing into crossdressing as a young child/teen but have been doing it regularly for about 5 years now and i’m starting to think I might be trans.

Look forward to chatting to you all soon.

Brenda.

Hi Brenda

welcome to CDH and enjoy becoming the sexy girl you want to be. This is the place for that. Great girls and lots of fun. Love your profile and Australia. Chat anytime.

Sweet pink kisses

jill

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Brenda… welcome,  your  now part of a wonderful place to express yourself to who you would love to be. That lady deep inside and with the company of many caring and understanding gals who can help you with everything from dressing to makeup and all in between. Here our ladies are so understanding and very supportive. Meet with some of them and enjoy their help and most of all  acceptance to  make your time here such a wonderful experience. Making friendships is so much fun and know there’s always someone here to talk to and to listen when needed. So start enjoying all that we have and in a community that really supports and accepting for everyone. Very nice to meet you and have a wonderful journey ahead.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Brenda!

Welcome to CDH!!  This is definitely the place for what your looking for.  Plenty of great Aussie girls here too. Enjoy and have fun!

xo – Robyn ❤️

Hi Brenda, and welcome from Adelaide, Australia!!! 🇦🇺 I hope you enjoy your time here at CDH.

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

Thankyou all for making me feel welcome 🙂

This has been a bit of a turning point for me to actually seek help and chat to others about this part of me, so thanking you heaps!

Cheers.

Lucy Lynn
      Lady

Hi Brenda. Thank you for sharing. It was nice to meet you.

Anonymous

Brenda, I am so happy to meet you dear. This is such a wonderful place. Feel free to reach out and talk anytime.

Crystal

Hi Brenda nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here . As all these lovely ladies have said i cant add to much to there welcome but i can say you are in the best CD site on the internet with lots of girls to become friends with from all over the world as I am Montana USA  just a few miles away ha ha  relax girlfriend have fun  and again its nice to meet you .

Stephanie Bass

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Brenda! We are glad you have chosen this amazing community to be a part of. You will find nothing but support and acceptance here. Feel free to ask questions and share thoughts. Your story is so similar to many of here, so never feel alone. Most of us are open to private messaging for the more personal matters. Have fun!

Brenda:

Welcome to CDH.  I am rather new here but have already made many new and dear friends.  I am sure you will enjoy the group as much as I do.

In your intro you seem to open a door to a more naughty conversation.  I would absolutely LOVE to share sexy dress ideas with you.  If you would like I will send you a Friend request so that we might take advantage of Private Messaging.  Let me know if you are interested please.

In all events – it is nice to “meet” you and hope you will enjoy this next step in the journey.

V

Hi Brenda,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Brenda, glad to have you as a member of CDH. The ladies here are super and always glad to lend an ear and be a friend. I hope you find this place so much more than you thought it could be! Rei

Welcome Brenda!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?