Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Linda Le
      Lady

Hi Ladies! I’m Linda, and I’m glad I discovered this site and I look forward to meeting other gals on here!

I’m 26 and I’ve been crossdressing for about 2 years now, I started by ordering my first bra, panties, hose, breast forms, wig and dress online and have been loving being in women’s clothing ever since. Now I’m in skirts, dresses, and heels every chance I get at home.  After getting dressed and finishing my makeup I’m convinced I look WAY better as a girl and almost don’t believe the person staring back in the mirror. I’m not sure if my crossdressing journey will eventually lead to an actual transition but right now I know I LOVE dolling up.

I’m hoping to make a few new friends here and maybe even find the courage to step into the outside world as a woman!

Thanks for reading!

Linda

Anonymous

i started a few weeks ago only have one outfit ans just starting makeup.

welcome to cdh its a great site and vert helpful.

i am also 26.

welcome

tara

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Linda happy to meet you and welcome. Don’t we all love dolling up ,  to feel , to  look our best and  enjoy the femininity found inside. Some just enjoy the clothes while many start their paths for  more . I hope the best to you on your journey forward and find your peace within. Meet ,make friends and like myself I too hope in time to venture out and see the world. Nice meeting you and enjoy being part of a caring community . 🌹

Linda…..Welcome to CDH! I am so happy to hear that you have found a life style you like to enjoy. At your age you have loads of time to think about transgendering…..it is not something to take lightly….it is costly, painful and irreversible. Do get as much information and talk to as many of us as you can about doing/being one. I look forward to hearing more about how you are doing.

Dame Veronica

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?