Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Allison
      Lady

I am a CD and have been since 18 years old, but knew I was different since probably age 6. Just love frilly things and doing my makeup and even nails once and a while. I was married to a GF for 14 years and she was accepting and even enjoyed me as Alison.  She passed away and have been searching since.  I really like and enjoy the company of other CD’s and TS just need to find one that can commit to a loving relationship. I have been looking for a partner for this season of my life that we can share these times as female together. Have a great day, Alison

Hi Allison, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community. This is not a dating site per se, but you can find friends, acceptance and support here. By staying active on the site you will make friends and friends sometimes will introduce you to the person you are looking to find. Stranger things have happened for sure! Your CDH sisters are accepting, supportive and friendly so get to know them and then let things proceed in the right direction. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings from Teralynn

Anonymous
      Lady

Welcome Alison! The girls here are so awesome and supportive! You will enjoy being here!

I’ve never had the opportunity to dress formally, but I voted yes because I think I really would!!

<kisses> tara 🙂

Allison
        Lady

It is an awesome feeling for me.  I remember going to prom years ago and the girls I went with, I dreamed of taking off their dress and putting it on myself. I purchased some of my own I turned 19 and moved out of my parents home. I will have to post some photos.

Welcome Allison!!! This is such a wonderful community. The ladies can point you in the right direction. I can see myself wearing a women’s jumpsuit and jacket rather than a dress.

Love, Stephanie 💖

Hi Alison, welcome to CDH. All the gals on the site are lovely I haven’t had a boring conversation yet.  Can’t wait to get to know you more.

Love Trish

Hi Alison,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi, Alison. Welcome to CDH. Teralynn summed everything up the best and there isn’t much more I can add. Women’s formals are my favorite style. I don’t have any, yet. I’m still building my practical wardrobe and a formal would really just get worn at home for fun. Plus, I’m not currently built for a lovely elegant formal gown. Maybe, this time next year, I can indulge myself. Glad you joined us. Have fun!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Alison ..Welcome to Cdh.  Here you can enjoy the company of many like yourself expressing their femininity for all to see. Meet with,  talk with and with some devolope wonderful friendships. A place of support and understanding for all that passes. Nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing you here soon..
      Stephanie🌹

Hi Alison, it’s nice to have you here at CDH.
      I voted no simply because I am yet to wear formal wear. I’ll add it to my growing list of styles of clothing I plan on enjoying eventually.

Hippie
      Lady

I have this thing or call it a nack for mixing a tuxedo and cocktail dress together. Have a neck/bow tie and a dress fetish thing. I make them two together look like they were sold together that way. Best of both worlds

Hi Alison,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Anonymous

Hi Alison welcome to CDH I hope you find can find the one.

Best Wishes

Sarah

Anonymous

Hi Alison , i looked at your profile and pics , what a very pretty dress you have on . Yes i have a prom dress and petty coat i wear once in a while , so sexy . Your friend Leslie

Hi Alison

Sorry for your loss. Welcome to CDH and I’m certain you will find a lot of likeminded friends here.

Merry Christmas And Lots of Hugs
      Lily-Rose

Welcome Alison!

Allison
      Lady

That’s awesome to hear.  As a cross dresser I thought I was maybe alone with loving to wear formal wear. Love petty coats and cute longline bras, thigh high stocking under the pretty gown.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?