• This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

in retrospect, perhaps that is a silly name. Conversely, maybe it’ll work 🙂

I AM fascinated by cross dressing.  In researching this, I have found photos of a lot of very sexy Ladies………..yes…………..

well anyway, I’m new and I don’t have any pics or any of that sort of thing. I’d LOVE to have pics to share, but have yet to break the barrier between fascination and pure desire to have yet done one single thing to try to dress up. I really don’t know where to begin.  thanks for reading     Peace & Love, Billie aka Jethro

Hi Billie, i remember putting on My first pair of tights and panties it was beautiful,erotic,and sensual for best results shave your legs first You wont regret it I promise …Now i feel undressed if i’m not wearing them looking forward to hearing more from you.   xx Suzy xx.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Billie  hi there, it so nice you have joined our little family. Just by your decision to be here your desires seam to be developing. Most start with simple undergarments , panties and so on and in time work on full dress. Your thoughts are starting and it will begin to show. Wait till you slip on those first pair then  you’ll realized just what your true feelings will be. That will be an experience one will never forget. Need help? , just ask many of these remarkable ladies all here to offer advice and support. Enjoy meeting a making new  friends and chat with them, learning all that’s important to you. Again welcome and hope to see you here. 🌹

Lol Billie, while some may not get it, I do but it’s okay.  I love how you seem to have a sense of humour.   Fascination and desire – wants and needs – just be you for you.  Hugs – Terrisa

Hi Billie,

Welcome, so very nice to meet you. Just jump in the water is fine here. We are all her to help you on your journey to womanhood!!!

Love and hugs,

Lanna

Hi Billie and welcome to CDH. I am certain you will find lots of information from the girls. Amazon Kindle has lots of informative books on crossdressing, as well as loads of fluff books. The internet has loads of information about it as well.  I hope you find these avenues help you solve your delemna.

My door is always open……feel free to contact me for chatting and info.

Lady Veronica

Anonymous

thanks to all you lovely ladies for such a kind and encouraging welcome.

that really is very nice! eh………curses, foiled again. for awhile anyway.

my old PC is making quite a job out of replying to all of you individually.

be sure to keep posting 🙂

Anonymous

Much thanks to Lady Veronica Graunwolf, Lanna Barton, Terrisa Washbourne, Stephanie Flowers & smooth suzy Martin 🙂

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?