Tagged: 

Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls,

Mature crossdresser here, been dressing since age 12. Love to meet other girls like me❤️

Bob Royse
      Lady

How are you doing girl. I’m looking for friend around Springfield Ohio.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Janet

Welcome to this wonderful place!

💕Lara

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lara Muir.
      Sarah
      Lady

Hello everyone. Im not sure if this is the correct location to post my introduction. But I looked everywhere. But anyhow
      I am Sarah and I am happy to be here!!!! II been dating my fiancee since May of 2021. He never initially led on that he was into crossdressing. I have been in the lifestyle of swinging many years so I have been exsposed to it. I’m a very open minded person. If the person I love suggests a fetish, I have always been open to exploring it. But my fiancee is such a masculine manly man I was blindsided by this one. He is a military man outdoorsy type. At first I began losing my panties, then some outfits, then my heels (hell no….we fighting now is what I began thinking!) It was extremely frustrating bc he kept lieing about it. And he would disappear at night with a naughty bag and come home smelling like baby powder with mascara under his eyes. At first I was angry bc he was insulting my intelligence. So initially it turned me off. Bc when your disappearing at night doing only God knows what I could only imagine at this point. I thought damn it, I got played. I’m his cover because he is really gay. I was angry and feeling very not sexy or committed to this shenanigans. But there was something about Him I could not walk away from. I’m embarrassed how I initially handled it. Because it made Him pull further away from me. He was ashamed and embarrassed and by me prying and accusing he really felt like He couldn’t talk to me at all. Our relationship almost ended about 4 months ago because I thought I could not trust Him. But He began leaving clues of make up and clothes of His thru out our home. He wasn’t taking mine this time. It was his way of saying this is it….see….but let’s not discuss it. We both handled it in fear as If the other would get a megaphone and shout to the rooftops. I think one toxic WWII major blowout we had we both blurted hurtful shit out bc we were both angry. Those are moments we can’t erase and I hope he truely has forgiven me for. I stuck it out but was pretty stern about not wearing my clothes because they were disappearing. I’m larger than he is anyway. I’m sure my panties looked like hula hoops on him. LoL Instead I told him I wanted to take Him on a shopping spree. I wanted to take a step towards showing Him acceptance and try to take a few giant boulders off the wall He had built. Our first adult store shopping experience as a cross dresser was so hot! I picked out what I wanted to see Him in. And He chose some things as well. We sounded like teenagers going to have sex for the first time in the Uber back to our apartment. I picked out some thigh highs, a garter, thongs, and a sexy bra for Him. The look in His eyes at me was fear and excitement with a occasional look of what I saw as shame. He almost tore the thigh highs to pieces, so I asked if I could put them on for Him. It was one of the single sexiest things I think I have ever done. I gave him my sluttiest black heels…..the ones he swore he wasn’t wearing. LoL. And as I tightened the last bra strap, I stepped back and got to see the sexiest man I have ever seen in hot pink thongs and thigh highs in my life!!!! Ka-Chow! Then I thought ……that BITCH is way hotter than me. A slight feeling of insecurity came up inside me but I had to remind myself this wasn’t about me at all. My fiancee has the sexiest legs in a skirt I have ever seen, especially in heels. And I could work out every day for the rest of my life and never have a booty as sexy as His in thongs!!! Ka-Chow Again! I taught Him what little I know about make up. I paint His nails and do his make up sometimes. I’d do anything for Him because I love him! I didn’t think I could handle all this at first. Then I thought, what will people say. You know what!?!?? I dont care what they have to say! He is my sexy Bitch and I love Him!!! So…we are still together. It’s had it’s ups and downs. I try to be supportive in everything He asks. He can be a bit of a Diva. I don’t think He notices. I let Him make it. At times I do feel neglected. Like it’s all about Him. Like my being a woman has taken a backseat. He has more lingerie than me now. We must fix that. LoL. But I realize he is excited. This is new. Neither one of us know what we are doing. We hurt each other’s feelings a lot and have a lot of misunderstandings. But I wouldn’t change it for the world!!!!!! Soulmates!

As Plato puts it:

“According to Greek mythology, humans were originally created with four arms, four legs and a head with two faces. Fearing their power, Zeus split them into two separate parts, condemning them to spend their lives in search of their other halves.”

I’m so glad I finally found mine. Ka-Chow!

Sylvia
        Lady

Hello Sarah ,

And welcome to CDH
        That is some story !
        I hope you and your fiancee will find the right balance in your relationship.
        For a genetic Woman like yourself it must be hard to live with a Crossdresser.
        But I know that he appriciates you for being there for him , and for helping him
        to be the person he really is deep down inside.

Love Sylvia.

Hi Sarah nice meeting you  wonderful post and it can be moved ?? not sure how  but at top of page find forums click when opens scroll down to introductions click when open scroll down to bottom place to put your intro .. Hope someone from Staff sees it and moves it for you .. So anyhow thanks for being here abd supporting your Fiancee with trying to get help with this girl thing He He that cute look around and read forums and posts to make some scence of this to help good luck ..

Stephanie Bass

Chrissy Simpson
        Duchess - Annual

Great story, you are both so lucky to find each other.

Chrissy

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Sarah.

I’m glad I came across your well written heartfelt post. Your guy is so lucky to have you and I hope he realizes your love and value…. you are the proverbial unicorn we all seek!

I sincerely hope things continue to work out for both of you and you continue to post here letting us know how things go. We love reading others adventures and journey.

Thanks for sharing!

Hi dear me too I love it
      Let’s chat live
      Jennifer

Catarina
      Lady

Hi Janet, me CDing since about 7. Welcome amongst us.

Catarina

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Janet

Welcome, it is so nice to meet you. The girls here are really friendly and I hope you make lots of friends.

I am happy to keep in touch, please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara

Ty

Hi Janet,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Brielle
      Lady

Hi Janet, glad to see you join us. feel free to send a chat message anytime!

Brie

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Janet ,

Welcome to CDH !
      I hope you will enjoy yourself here like I have done these past three months
      See you on the Forums ,

Love Sylvia.

Hi Janet nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. There is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down there femme road in life.. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies then yippee your turn just a story or two about the travels of Janet as she travels down her girly road in life also.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with .. Again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Becka
      Lady

Hi Janet and Welcome!! Looking forward to hearing more from and about you!

Hi  and welcome  Janet also live  Lake County  area  looking for a  friend  like to form you

Anonymous

Nice to meet you Janet and welcome to CDH!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Janet It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on     as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Janet,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?