Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Ladies I have a large upper frame, and my wife is very tiny so the art of dreessing to make my self smaller is quite a challenge high neck or off shoulder

Trinity
      Lady

OMG awesome question

Kayla
      Managing Ambassador

I would suggest high neck or v-neck

eleanor holborn
      Managing Ambassador

I wear a high neck or v’s I have broad shoulders for a
      GG

Wanda Full
      Duchess

Hi Paula: I do too, so I try to draw attention away from my enormous Man shoulders by accessorizing. Swishy skirts and dresses beg for a belt, some say darker colors are better than lighter colors to bring the eye down to waist line, via bust line, so it depends on the outfit. Sometimes contrasting, sometimes neutral, get some belts…Black, White & Brown.

If I’m business casual, white blouse and mid length skirt, jewelry can accentuate the visual line from the shoulders. I have some flashy old school Broches, and the eyes go there!

I will often look at Pintrest for photos of the outfit I’m thinking about and see what other people are accessorizing with.

I also sport an enormous floral tattoo on my upper chest, and that gets a lot attention. If you aren’t ready for that commitment, you can get temporaries at Amazon.

Hugs, Wanda

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Dear Genetic Girls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?