Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Portia G
      Lady

I have been crossdressing on and off privately since I was a child. I recently told my partner about it and she is fully onboard. I’ve dressed before in public with her before (at a drag show, and Rocky Horror), but she didn’t know it was a private thing as well. She is buying me clothes and wants to go somewhere on a holiday where I can dress for a whole week or two. I feel so supported. Xoxo

Anonymous

Hi Portia
      Just started down the same path of having an accepting SO!! With similar beginnings…

It is an exhilarating journey for me and since I can open up freely we are able to talk so much in the last few days!!

The situation has changed our lives. Yet it took 23 years before it happened recently…

So it is not for everyone and as in my past it does not always have a happy ending…

Kind Regards Roxie.

Hi, and welcome Portia, and congrats on having a supportive partner, we ARE the lucky ones.
      We are so glad to have you join our family, it is the warmest, most supportive place there could ever be.
      Relax, look around, and get to know us all, as we do, you
      Hugs, Regi.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Portia ..welcome your now here and surrounded by so many all enjoying the love and passion of womenhood. Talk to many of theses beautiful ladies who love  offering advice and encouragement. To help you learn and to express your inner feelings. Become the lady you always of being and at a place of full understanding. Happy you have joined us enjoy your stay. Wonderful meeting another Canadian gurl here with us.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome, Portia! I, too, have done Rocky Horror, although that was about 30 years ago. A great and treasured moment in my CD life!

Hugs,

Ginny

Anonymous

That is so great. You are blessed to have someone who loves to be involved in dressing.

Hi Portia, welcome to the CDH family. Sounds like you have found an amazing partner. I can’t wait to get to know you more honey.

Love Trish

Such a lucky girl Portia with your accepting spouse. Sound wonderful. I am hidden but wish I had been born a woman. Welcome!

Hi Portia nice to meet you as these lovely ladies have said you have joined the best CD site on the internet . Please get settled and relax read some forums and posts  and when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments . Also ask many questions from clothing to makeup to everything you ever wanted to know about the girl that lives in your heart and sole. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with . You are a new sister to this wonderful family of ours  so no questions to silly  you might get silly answers back but you will get advice for anything you need answers to ..So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Char
      Duchess

Yaaaaaay!! What a wonderful thing to have you both onboard, my amazing wife buys me all sorts of beautiful things in support of my adventure haha I am sooo grateful hehe

Namaste’
      n huggles
      Char

Anonymous

Hi Portia, welcome to CDH

Hi Portia,

Welcome to CDH!  You are very fortunate to have an accepting spouse.

Alice

Portia G
        Lady

Yes I am. She loves it. Xo

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Portia! Glad to have you as part of our community. You are among the fortunate to have a supportive SO! Never take that for granted!

Welcome Portia!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?