Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I just joined the site recently after I finally took the plunge and went out in public enfemme after underdressing for years.  Keeping it simple while out and about, simple wig and mostly turtlenecks with jeans or a  midi skirt. Being a woman in public is intoxicating. The first time being referred to as “her,” “m’am, ” “miss, ” ‘honey,’ just sends lightning bolts through me. It’s great to feel like and be treated as one of the girls.

Hi,and welcome Shauna. I love your name:-) the girls here are all wonderful, make yourself at home
      hugs, Regine

Abbey
      Lady

Love the name.  Go Steelers!!!

Hi Shauna!

Great name!! So wonderful you had a great experience.

Welcome to CDH. Great girls and a ton of support. Enjoy and fun!

XO – Robyn ❤😊

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Shauna  welcome. Many have achieve that goal in getting out and many haven’t but it certainly is an amazing experience for sure . Girls here are wonderful in sharing their experiences and always offering tips on how to make memories happen. Read their posts and learn more to better understand what’s ahead. Talk to our ladies whom love offering their help and advice. I myself have just experience my first time out and it was amazing. Being here at cdh help in many ways and I hope you see this too. Very happy meeting you and hope to see you here.   Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Hello Shauna it’s nice to meet you. I think it’s fantastic that you are in public as your authentic self and are finding so many positive experiences. Your story serves as hope and inspiration for so many others, thank you for making CDH your home. Welcome.

Hi Shauna,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Shauna, and welcome!!! I also love your name. It’s inspiring to hear of your positive experiences in public.

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

Anonymous

Hello Shauna I haven’t hit that yet , I’m still doing lingerie in the house . A girl dressed me up for Halloween and I thought it was sexy

Welcome Shauna!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?