Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m so happy to find this site!  I have been CD my entire life and have gone through every stage of guilt, denial, and purging (and wish I had my dirndl back!).

I recently told my fashion maven wife of four years and she has been amazing!  Of course she had her trepidation my questions, but soon she was online shopping with me and having me try on her clothes!

Now the whole world is different for me; I feel a huge relief that now I can really be me; an integration of my masculine my feminine self!

Anonymous

Hi Zoe;

I’m so happy your wife is not just tolerant, but actively supportive of your crossdressing. You tell her all of here at CDH think the world of her. And I’m envious. I’ve gone through two marriages where my spouse was not so supportive. I’ll take some of the responsibility for not being honest with them up front.

So welcome to this wonderful site. There’s lots of love, support, and resources for both and your incredible partner. You give her a big hug for me.

Eric💙

Anonymous

Hi Zoe,

I love your name as well!!!!

I picked mine when Lenny Kravitz ans Lisa Bonet had their daughter.

Zoe

Thanks!  Zoe is Greek for Life so its the perfect name for our feminine selves!

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I love it me and my wife do to she actually turned me on to dressing put always did behind close doors but now I can be open love it</p>

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?